Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling used Inspire 1 Pro with remote, X5 camera with stock lens plus an Olympus zoom lens. Three batteries, 2 charging cables, spare propellers, and case. AMA on this thread PM me if interested. $1,500 (US dollars) plus shipping.
Central Texas, US

Reactions: Tom F
Yes and sure. It will be coming from Austin if you want to price that out. Steve

Can you estimate weight and do you do PayPal? On a side note, I am coming to Austin in Oct for the F1 race. The tickets have not gone on sale and am hearing rumors that they are have funding problems. Do you know anything on this. Thanks

Someone may correct me, but I would guess 10-15 lbs. I have all the shipping companies here, which is your favorite and I can take it by on my lunch tomorrow to get an estimate? I had not heard about F1 having troubles. But I would be surprised as it seems to be thriving. I'll ask around and see what they say.

Someone may correct me, but I would guess 10-15 lbs. I have all the shipping companies here, which is your favorite and I can take it by on my lunch tomorrow to get an estimate? I had not heard about F1 having troubles. But I would be surprised as it seems to be thriving. I'll ask around and see what they say.

Thank you. FedEx. Would be my preferred and what about PayPal. What I am hearing is that the promoter at COTA did not get the paperwork in in time for the state money to help out. Thank you

Paypal is great. I wonder why they still need and or are getting state money. It's been going on a while now with much success I hear. I'll ask around and go to FedEx tomorrow at lunch. Steve

Attached are the photos of the case. I also want to mention, I had one hard landing a while back and had to fix the left strut bracket. All I had to do was unscrew and re-screw the small Allen screws that hold it together. I also added some super glue to the bracket itself where it had a minor crack. All damage was superficial and she flew fine afterwards. I'm attaching pictures so you can decide how you feel about this. To avoid any surprises.

I will assume you want to ship with insurance but at their lowest speed/cost. Let me know if you need faster delivery or do not want IMG_1696.JPGthe insurance.

25029IMG_1697.JPG25030IMG_1698.JPG25031IMG_1697.JPGIMG_1698.JPGIMG_1695.JPG25032

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris.thedude