Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 pro +fpv v2 goggles + motion controller 2

Reaction score
I just bought the v2 goggles and the motion controller 2 to fly my mini 3 pro. I have 2 inspires that have been sitting in my closet for a few years; 1 pro + 1 v2 pro. Can I or how do I connect to one or both drones???

I just bought the v2 goggles and the motion controller 2 to fly my mini 3 pro. I have 2 inspires that have been sitting in my closet for a few years; 1 pro + 1 v2 pro. Can I or how do I connect to one or both drones???
The Inspire 1 controller has a direct HDMI out (port). Assuming your goggles have an HDMI in (probably Mini HDMI port), you would use an HDMI -> Mini HDMI cable. I believe you have to enable the HDMI port in the Go App. And if memory serves, there are options to send telemetry data to the goggles, as well.

Regarding "Motion Control," I'm 95% sure you can't make that work with the Inspire 1.

D

Why are you yelling?

D
My key board manners are terrible ,excuse me ,and as for V2 goggles and the inspire 1 I did not have any luck I did not try linking ,It would be great if I could use the goggles with the inspire 1but it does a nice job with litchi mission,s and brings back good video,s ,If you looking for cattle ,elk horns ,things like that .

Reactions: CactusJackSlade
My key board manners are terrible ,excuse me ,
Kewl beans...I just don't like being yelled at....<;^)

and as for V2 goggles
???? Brand? Model?

Bottom line; if your goggles don't have an HDMI port, you're going to be out of luck. I use the FatShark Dominator V3 goggles and they're awesome. I've had them for years. FWIW, I HATED the DJI goggles. I couldn't focus on the screen. What idiot designed those things, I'll never know.

D

Reactions: CactusJackSlade

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope