Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 Pro with X5 camera and hard case for sale

Reaction score
Only ship to lower US and only accept paypal. $2450 and buyer is responsible for shipping and paypal fees.

here's the description and pictures:

This is the Inspire 1 Pro version that comes standard with the quick release prop system, much more powerful motor, and the bigger camera mount and gimbal.

It has never had a hard landing nor been crashed and in near new condition.

This auction includes the following:

Inspire 1 Pro drone with specialized carry case and combination lock. This is a $400 case!
X5 with 15mm F/1.7 prime lens
2x TB47 batteries-15 and 14 cycles
2x TB48 batteries-10 and 24 cycles
The 4 propellers that come on the drone PLUS 6 more brand new in box quick release (1345T) propellers
2x controllers
A set of 3 vivitar ND filters
An extra ND16 filter
Charging cable for the batteries.
1x Controller Strap
Everything you see in the picture is included.

Here's the good news. I will ship this out Monday morning so you have it in time for Christmas! I'm in the middle of the country so USPS will get it to you within 4 days.

Attachments

• IMG_3266.jpg
    IMG_3266.jpg
    606.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3265.jpg
    IMG_3265.jpg
    608 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3264.jpg
    IMG_3264.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3267.jpg
    IMG_3267.jpg
    892.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3268.jpg
    IMG_3268.jpg
    920.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_3269.jpg
    IMG_3269.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering what flight times you were getting with the x5 mounted? Thanks!
I think that depends a lot on what kind of flying you're doing. The Inspire is more of a photo/video drone so you get it up to take your shot and back down.

This particular one has detachable lens camera so you can put different lenses on. That's why it's at this price (which is a good price for the X5)

Thanks for your interest!

Reactions: Pipeliner9
This is a inspire 1 V 2.0 with the 601 air frame? Can you take a picture of the tag inside the battery compartment. The V 2.0 also have the GL658C remote controllers. Can you take a picture of the model numbers on the back of the controllers.

What does the flight log show for flights?
How many cycles on the batteries? Does the X5 camera have the rubber dust ring and hood for the lens? Thanks

This is a inspire 1 V 2.0 with the 601 air frame? Can you take a picture of the tag inside the battery compartment. The V 2.0 also have the GL658C remote controllers. Can you take a picture of the model numbers on the back of the controllers.

What does the flight log show for flights?
How many cycles on the batteries? Does the X5 camera have the rubber dust ring and hood for the lens? Thanks
As I understand it, later models were shipped with the GL658C remote controllers. All I know is when I fire up the DJI App on my Ipad it auto populates as an Inspire Pro.
It has the longer legs, X5 gimble holder, and quick prop releases. And of course comes with the X5 camera and DJI lens.

The batteries have TB47-15 cycles, TB47-14 cycles, TB48-10 cycles, TB48-24 cycles.

I don't have a dust ring or lens hood. Those can't be very expensive are they?

Are you interested in purchasing?

EDIT: I took the listing off ebay cause I realized they have a 10% fee to sell it on there! I haven't sold anything on there lately.

It appears you have a 1.1 Pro when dji released the X5 they upgraded the motors from 350 kv to 420kv to carry the additional weight of the X5. Along with a few extra upgrades. Also came with a B model remote. 600 air frame

When dji released the V 2.0 it came with upgraded carbon weave not the Camo weave. And released the C model remote. The 601 air frame, if it's a 601 air frame yes I would be interested.

It appears you have a 1.1 Pro when dji released the X5 they upgraded the motors from 350 kv to 420kv to carry the additional weight of the X5. Along with a few extra upgrades. Also came with a B model remote. 600 air frame

When dji released the V 2.0 it came with upgraded carbon weave not the Camo weave. And released the C model remote. The 601 air frame, if it's a 601 air frame yes I would be interested.

Curious as to what the 601 offers that make you say no to the 600?

Reactions: huskerfan
Look guys. If you want to hijack my classified that's fine but the software from DJI recognizes this as an Inspire 1 Pro. I'll see if I can get a screen shot for ya'll.

My mint condition Inspire 1 Pro has the taller legs, X5 camera, low cycle on batteries, 2 controllers, extra props and nd filters.

All for a reasonable cost and I can ship before Christmas. Starz or calde315? Are you interested in purchasing?

Sorry huskerfan not interested just was genuinely wondering why that was the case for my own knowledge. I won’t respond anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP