Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 1 V2 Range

Reaction score
Hey guys just got my inspire V2 all I gotta say is its def built like a rock. I also have the Typhoon H but the Inspire is amazing. Just curious what kind of range your getting stock..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hey guys just got my inspire V2 all I gotta say is its def built like a rock. I also have the Typhoon H but the Inspire is amazing.

So you have the best flying camera in the V2 and you have the worst flying camera in the POS Typhoon H

Lol I have not started comparing the 2 yet lol. The H has had some issues but alot I don't care for on it.

Lol I have not started comparing the 2 yet lol. The H has had some issues but alot I don't care for on it.

50Mbps in the typhoon H for "Raw" vs 4.2Gbps raw..... the V2 does double the Typhoon H's max data raw for its proxy files. The Yuneec is a bad, bad joke

50Mbps in the typhoon H for "Raw" vs 4.2Gbps raw..... the V2 does double the Typhoon H's max data raw for its proxy files. The Yuneec is a bad, bad joke

I think the OP has an Inspire 1 v2 - not an Inspire 2 (at least according to his thread title)...the Inspire 2 is right around the corner though. We should be seeing them really soon.

I like to get shots of the beaches by me. Over the shore line sometimes I go out and do a big circle.

The I1 has a range of at least 2km but many people take it even further, with full control and video link.
But it is advisable (mandatory in most countries) to keep it in sight. After 500m you won't see more than a black dot, if you have good eyes. If the video link happens to go black, (can happen for all sorts of reason) you can't fly it back on sight and have to trust on Return to Home and steady GPS reception.

But there are a ton of videos on youtube demonstrating how insanely far you can fly a I1, even further with antennae upgrades.
Not something I would recommend to do though, but you can.

The I1 has a range of at least 2km but many people take it even further, with full control and video link.
But it is advisable (mandatory in most countries) to keep it in sight. After 500m you won't see more than a black dot, if you have good eyes. If the video link happens to go black, (can happen for all sorts of reason) you can't fly it back on sight and have to trust on Return to Home and steady GPS reception.

But there are a ton of videos on youtube demonstrating how insanely far you can fly a I1, even further with antennae upgrades.
Not something I would recommend to do though, but you can.

I was talking about the V1, but I'm sure the V2 does 2km at least as well (stock).
Here's a V2 with a antennae upgrade taken to 5km. Total 10.7km flight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu