Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Inspire 1 Version A B C or D

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by Cjvw, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Cjvw

Hi everyone, can anybody tell me how you can see which model A B C or D a brand new inspire 1 is, are there any letters next to the bar code label on the packaging. Am I right in thinking the D version has less play in the landing gear, also does it come with the quick release prop mounts already factory fitted thanks - Chris

2. Kauaigene

Wouldn't it be nice if just once this often ask question could be answered by someone who knows the correct answer to this confusing issue? Or will it remain a mystery forever?

3. Simon Mallin

The only place that I have come across it is on the cardboard box that my Inspire came in - there is a big letter 'B' on the label of mine. If you search hard enough on this forum you'll find more about the various versions but B was the last of the screw-on props, has the old style landing gear wind-up mechanism and a different weave to the carbon fibre arms from the A version. I'm not sure how long the C was around as D appeared very soon after I bought mine last April.

4. Cjvw

Thanks for the info Simon, that pretty well answers my questions, I am ready to order an inspire 1, I have had a couple of bad experiences trying to buy off eBay sellers, so I am going to buy from an authorised UK dealer. They should be able to tell me which version they will be sending, and I will be able to ensure it is correct before I even open the box.

5. Simon Mallin

I got mine from 'First Persion View' in Brighton but I know a couple of people who bought from 'Heliguy' and heard good things. I suggest you have a look at them.

6. Cjvw

Will do, Thanks

7. Mally3

Hi I have bought bits from Heliguy and there service was good give them a ring they will talk sense and answer your question and give you a price there and then