Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 announcement very soon!?!

Sorry guys but a little birdie just told me that it's CONFIRMED that DJI IS LAUNCHING NOT ONE BUT TWO INSPIRES, INSPIRE 1 PRO AND INSPIRE 1 RAW RELEASE !!..

Both will be using the micro two thirds camera with interchangeable lens and the good news is that all inspire owners will get a chance to upgrade their existing bird!!..

Photos are in my phone but it still looks identical...

Reactions: turbodronepilot
When a hard working Inspire 1 owner finds out that he needs to shell out another $2k for a Pro micro 4/3 camera.

anigif_enhanced-29791-1441840086-3.gif

Last edited:

That doesn't make any sense at all. If it is true the we can get the same motor and also from what I learned the higher KV doesn't necessarily mean a heavier lifter. It also means the less efficient motor thus combining it with a heavier load then I am correct you are only going to get at most around12 minutes of flight.

Sorry but unless DJI officially states that it has a higher KV motor and why. I say the thought of the X5 Inspire 1 is special enough is...

busted.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Reid
blade.strike works for dji

I bet the E800 system that dji puts on the inspire just got bumped a bit, i doubt it will make any difference in flight times. I bet its a 350kv to 400kv max change

also the inspire 1 pro comes with heels on the feet to raise the camera a bit more off the ground

Will be interesting to see what the kv difference is and if they have a number

Its not hardware guys (yet)
All software related. ;)

Were you sandbagging us? ;)

Anyways I’m really glad they addressed the camera problems. The ability to adjust all of the camera settings on the app is really nice. I can’t wait till these new models ship so I can read the reviews.

No problem for me... because i am intrestes to have a look of it... i get my inspire earlt year... haha

With the risk of being completely wrong, I still do not see an Inspire 2 coming out anytime soon. Everything you mentioned could be done with a new camera. The flying platform itself works. I see them upgrading the firmware 100 more times and perhaps a new cam at some point before they even consider an Inspire 2. Those are my thoughts on the matter.
I agree with Mazz on this one!!! Are we sure? Nope but it seems unlikely anytime soon

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegetour