Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Batteries IN STOCK at Advexure.com

Reaction score
Website
www.advexure.com
Hi All -

As the title says, Inspire 2 TB50 Batteries are now IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP here at Advexure, shipping from our LA warehouse. $159/unit, free shipping with the US.

You'll find them here: DJI Inspire 2 TB50 Intelligent Flight Battery – Part 5

When they're showing out of stock, they're sold out. Any questions give us a shout by email at [email protected] or on our live chat at Advexure.com

DJI-Inspire-2-TB50-Intelligent-Flight-Battery-Part-5_1-500x375.jpg

Safe and happy flying!
-The Advexure Team :cool:

Thanks for the in stock alerts. Now when are the SSDs coming [emoji48]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Advexure
Thanks for the in stock alerts. Now when are the SSDs coming [emoji48]

No problem. 120G SSDs are in stock as well as SSD Stations. 240G are not yet shipping from DJI. All 480Gs arriving this week have been claimed by backorders.

you guys are awesome!

Appreciate the support :cool: Safe and happy flying!

No problem. 120G SSDs are in stock as well as SSD Stations. 240G are not yet shipping from DJI. All 480Gs arriving this week have been claimed by backorders.

I hope I'm one of those who has the 480g claimed for this week. I got a phone call yesterday from you guys! What service .

Wow, ordered two batteries late in the afternoon, shipped the same day, received across country 2 days later. No charge for shipping. Can't beat that!!
+1...I received my pair yesterday, now I'm ready to go for the weekend. Hopefully it'll stop raining.:(

Thank you for the positive feedback. Safe and happy flying! :cool:

Quick update for the IP Forum on the latest Inspire 2 accessories arrivals:
DJI Inspire 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub – Part 8 - IN STOCK
DJI Inspire 2 180W Power Adaptor (without AC Cable) – Part 7 - IN STOCK
DJI Inspire 2 1550T Quick Release Propellers – Part 6 - IN STOCK

Inspire 2 TB50 Batteries also remain in limited stock, link below.
DJI Inspire 2 TB50 Intelligent Flight Battery – Part 5 - IN LIMITED STOCK

Any questions please don't hesitate to reach out. Safe and happy flying to all and have a great weekend!

-The Advexure Team :)

Reactions: mpaerial
Thank you for the positive feedback. Safe and happy flying! :cool:

Quick update for the IP Forum on the latest Inspire 2 accessories arrivals:
DJI Inspire 2 Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Hub – Part 8 - IN STOCK
DJI Inspire 2 180W Power Adaptor (without AC Cable) – Part 7 - IN STOCK
DJI Inspire 2 1550T Quick Release Propellers – Part 6 - IN STOCK

Inspire 2 TB50 Batteries also remain in limited stock, link below.
DJI Inspire 2 TB50 Intelligent Flight Battery – Part 5 - IN LIMITED STOCK

Any questions please don't hesitate to reach out. Safe and happy flying to all and have a great weekend!

-The Advexure Team :)
You have the gps unit yet . That plugs into the remote

Unfortunately they are not yet shipping from the DJI Factory. Most likely we won't have these in stock until after the Chinese New Year.
When is that over . I've had one ordered from them for almost 3 weeks now nothing as far as shipping. Good to know you carry everything. Thanks for the response

The actual Chinese New Year is Saturday, January 28th but just about all of China is closed the week before and the week after.

Will you guys get any 480gb SSD in stock before china takes off for the Chinese New Year? I know you guys are back ordered just don't know how bad

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

Will you guys get any 480gb SSD in stock before china takes off for the Chinese New Year? I know you guys are back ordered just don't know how bad

Unfortunately the answer is most likely no. All 480G's that have been arriving in are filling backorders and I don't see that we'll have any more arriving in until after the Chinese holiday.

Ordered a few more batteries from Advexure yesterday morning along with a hub, extra charger and spare props and received them today.

The prompt service and helpfulness you have been able to provide over the past few months is MUCH APPRECIATED. Charging up all my batteries and heading out flying!

Ordered a few more batteries from Advexure yesterday morning along with a hub, extra charger and spare props and received them today.

The prompt service and helpfulness you have been able to provide over the past few months is MUCH APPRECIATED. Charging up all my batteries and heading out flying!

You are most welcome and thank you for the kind feedback. We definitely appreciate it, it keeps us doing what we do. :cool: What part of Southern California are you from? We've got an event coming up in mid-February that will be in Oceanside. We'd love to have you join us.

Safe and happy flying!

Hi All -

As the title says, Inspire 2 TB50 Batteries are now IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP here at Advexure, shipping from our LA warehouse. $159/unit, free shipping with the US.

You'll find them here: DJI Inspire 2 TB50 Intelligent Flight Battery – Part 5

When they're showing out of stock, they're sold out. Any questions give us a shout by email at [email protected] or on our live chat at Advexure.com

DJI-Inspire-2-TB50-Intelligent-Flight-Battery-Part-5_1-500x375.jpg

Safe and happy flying!
-The Advexure Team :cool:

Do you have the GPS accessory for the Inspire 2 in stock?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen