Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Delivery

Reaction score
All, for those of you who ordered their Inspire 2 directly from DJI either on or after Jan. 2017 how long did you have to wait?

As an example, I ordered mine on Feb. 18 2017 from DJI and now they are telling me I won't receive it until Mar 22, 2017! This is for the premium combo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

A simple Google search would've told you to never buy direct from them... and from the sound of it, you aren't as bad off as some were, that is if they don't change your date a few times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using InspirePilots mobile app

I'm not sure DJI will ever again sell anything related to the I2. No batteries, no GPS module, no prop locks, no CrystalSky monitor, etc etc etc. Not even the I2 itself. What a company! Wait until China and the USA get into a trade war as well.

Sorry, just venting!

Back to your normally scheduled program........... LOL

Reactions: EDDSkitz
All, for those of you who ordered their Inspire 2 directly from DJI either on or after Jan. 2017 how long did you have to wait?

As an example, I ordered mine on Feb. 18 2017 from DJI and now they are telling me I won't receive it until Mar 22, 2017! This is for the premium combo.

@Mirco Piccinato where are you shipping to? Has DJI captured your funds?

PM and we'd be happy to help you. Sorry to hear about the delay.

Reactions: EDDSkitz
@Mirco Piccinato where are you shipping to? Has DJI captured your funds?

PM and we'd be happy to help you. Sorry to hear about the delay.

Thanks for responding. A little background and history.

I'm in Toronto - Canada. The reason I ordered it through DJI is purely because of taxes & duties. Simply put, DJI COVERS THEM..period. I have received a partial shipment in the X5S camera and paid nothing relating to import duties or our goods&services tax (13%). Even Canadian dealers couldn't provide any savings. Our dollar is useless so US dealers were not a good option either and I would of had to pay our dreaded GST tax of 13%.

Unfortunately DJI has processed my CC and has my money. So I'm basically out of luck. The thing that really bothers me is that DJI's website says "ships in 3-4 days". This is total horse ****..

Reactions: Jdavis and Advexure
Thanks for responding. A little background and history.

I'm in Toronto - Canada. The reason I ordered it through DJI is purely because of taxes & duties. Simply put, DJI COVERS THEM..period. I have received a partial shipment in the X5S camera and paid nothing relating to import duties or our goods&services tax (13%). Even Canadian dealers couldn't provide any savings. Our dollar is useless so US dealers were not a good option either and I would of had to pay our dreaded GST tax of 13%.

Unfortunately DJI has processed my CC and has my money. So I'm basically out of luck. The thing that really bothers me is that DJI's website says "ships in 3-4 days". This is total horse ****..

Thanks for the additional info. Get them on their live chat (you may have to wait for quite awhile but they should be able to help when you connect with someone) also emailing their Online Sales email if you haven't been already.

Thanks for the additional info. Get them on their live chat (you may have to wait for quite awhile but they should be able to help when you connect with someone) also emailing their Online Sales email if you haven't been already.

Thanks for the note. I have already been on their live chat and I can tell you that DJI now know how displeased I am...didn't really change anything on their end. But I felt better laying into them..lol

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen