Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Flight time Thread.. 100-20%

Reaction score
With x5s Light flying and hoover around
From 100 untill 20%
18min

No payload Light Flying and hoover
From 100 untill 20%
20min

Erm... okay...
i just wish that there is better battery like TB51 coming.

Curious to know others Flightime too and whats is your RTH battery % Set ?

Lately I've been getting around 15 to 18 minutes with the X5s attached. I'm also flying in temperatures between -20 and 15 degrees. With my Inspire 1, same conditions I was getting about 12 to 14 minutes of decent flying with the X3

Here in malaysia most of the temperature is around 25 till 35 celcius... i never been a cold place untill -20 degree... how does it feel like? Is there any snow ?

I'm usually getting around 20-21m flight time, but that's taking it down to around 13-15% and 1:30-2min remaining on the screen by the time it's landed. Did get a 23m by hovering at 50cm over landing pad when I was testing to see what it did :D Those times are with X5S and for flights around 5C and in a mixture of light (still) & strong winds (yesterday it flew in 30mph+ - landing took a little while to get a nice even & light touch down!).

I'm usually getting around 20-21m flight time, but that's taking it down to around 13-15% and 1:30-2min remaining on the screen by the time it's landed. Did get a 23m by hovering at 50cm over landing pad when I was testing to see what it did :D Those times are with X5S and for flights around 5C and in a mixture of light (still) & strong winds (yesterday it flew in 30mph+ - landing took a little while to get a nice even & light touch down!).
20 min wow.... i going to try again tomorrow... for hoover... hope can get around 20min with x5s

BTW, the 23min was from a normal flight with X5S but, after I got the low battery warning at 17%, brought it home and then just held in the air over the pad until about 45s remaining, then landed. Left props spinning, until they self-shutoff at 10%. I was trying to see if I could deep cycle the battery, but it won't go under 10% to protect the battery from over discharge unless still in the air.

20mins flight time seems to be around normal. I think DJI get the higher 25-27min times by setting all warnings to 10% and pushing the description of 'flight time' ;) :D

at high altitude ~5300ft, broke in my first set of batteries, i flew down to 28% was just slightly over 18 minutes

Henry care to share a link to those gloves? I need something to block out the wind in MN. I am very hesitant to put gloves on while flying but I can see if they are tight and touch screen they could be workable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irene