Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Help needed.

Reaction score
So I bought an inspire 2 and an x5s, updated everything and connected the camera. All I get on the dji app is lens disconnected, no matter what I do, it won' work. So I bought another inspire 2 and tried the x5s on that one and got the same thing, thought it was the camera so I bought the x7 camera and I'm still getting the problem on both drones, bought the drones from bestbuy and it' too late to return it. I' stuck with 4 useless items would really like a fix. This is too much money to be wasted, dji hasn' been any help.

Forgot to mention I don' have the lens on the camera, are lenses needed to see video or images?

I humbly suggest the camera will usually work much better for you if it’s lens is attached to the camera.
I ordered a lens for the x5s and x7, the problem now is it won't work at all. I'll know tomorrow when the lens comes if that's the problem

Reactions: Paul Nordin
Is this thread a joke?
If you aren't going to provide useful answers, don' post. I have dji reps telling me something, and others telling me something else, been searching the web for the last week and can' find one person with my problem, the ones I did find, all of their solutions haven't worked.

@Vascious@ The app tells you the lens is disconnected, and you start the thread saying that this is a fault. Also in your opening message you say that you bought two Inspire 2's and two different cameras in an attempt to rectify the fault. Then in your next message you say "forgot to mention I don't have the lens on the camera, are lenses needed to see video or images?" What do you think is the answer? Forgive my previous inability to provide a useful answer ... maybe you should try attaching the lens?

Reactions: samtheparrot
Ye
@Vascious@ The app tells you the lens is disconnected, and you start the thread saying that this is a fault. Also in your opening message you say that you bought two Inspire 2's and two different cameras in an attempt to rectify the fault. Then in your next message you say "forgot to mention I don't have the lens on the camera, are lenses needed to see video or images?" What do you think is the answer? Forgive my previous inability to provide a useful answer ... maybe you should try attaching the lens?
Yeah I asked that because 2 different reps told me u don' need lenses to get video feed, and then a drone nerds rep told me i did after I posted this, anyways I got it working.

2 different DJI reps told me i didn' need the lens.

Well said....attach the lens, and sell it before attempting to fly it.

Reactions: DurhamFlyboy
Why would I sell it?

Just to note, when I first read the OP's post I thought this was just a trolling thread. If it isn't....

Your screen name should be changed to Vacuous.

If you bought your I2 and X5S from Best Buy then the X5S included a lens. Why would you not try to mount the lens when the app complained there is no lens mounted?

If you bought a 2nd I2 from Best Buy why would you wait until the return period had expired prior to returning if it was exhibiting the same problem?

Why would you then buy an X7 camera, without a lens, when the entire problem was the app complaining the lens is disconnected?

The poster suggesting you sell it is because it appears the basic reasoning skills required to fly a drone are somewhat lacking.

Just to note, when I first read the OP's post I thought this was just a trolling thread. If it isn't....

Your screen name should be changed to Vacuous.

If you bought your I2 and X5S from Best Buy then the X5S included a lens. Why would you not try to mount the lens when the app complained there is no lens mounted?

If you bought a 2nd I2 from Best Buy why would you wait until the return period had expired prior to returning if it was exhibiting the same problem?

Why would you then buy an X7 camera, without a lens, when the entire problem was the app complaining the lens is disconnected?

The poster suggesting you sell it is because it appears the basic reasoning skills required to fly a drone are somewhat lacking.

I too thought this was a troll but I suspect the next post will be I2 with X7 camera for sale. But guess what!!! He doesn’t do PayPal!!! LOL!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegetour