Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2range

Out at about say 120m and back at about the same. Not sure if higher is better or lower. Try changing the frequencies between 2.4/5.8.

Higher should be better in most situations. Most sources of RF interference will be coming from the ground, and most physical obstructions will also be standing on the ground.

I've been losing connection at ~2000ft. My previous 3 days of flying has seen this occurrence in each day (totally different environments). Not just poor/choppy connection but complete disconnect, in some cases up to 5 mins at a time. It's gotten way worse compared to when it was first released. Hoping today's update will address it somehow.

I've been losing connection at ~2000ft. My previous 3 days of flying has seen this occurrence in each day (totally different environments). Not just poor/choppy connection but complete disconnect, in some cases up to 5 mins at a time. It's gotten way worse compared to when it was first released. Hoping today's update will address it somehow.

Five minutes at a time? After 3 seconds it should return to home. Are you saying that it returns to home and still doesn't connect. What you said sort of doesn't make sense. Which software update?

Five minutes at a time? After 3 seconds it should return to home. Are you saying that it returns to home and still doesn't connect. What you said sort of doesn't make sense. Which software update?

Yep, that's right. 5 mins. A few times have been less but the longest one was 5 mins and it did start to RTH but it certainly wasn't after 3 seconds. After a couple of minutes, I killed the app and even rebooted the RC. Eventually, RTH kicked in and I took over.

Yep, that's right. 5 mins. A few times have been less but the longest one was 5 mins and it did start to RTH but it certainly wasn't after 3 seconds. After a couple of minutes, I killed the app and even rebooted the RC. Eventually, RTH kicked in and I took over.

So not only does your drone disconnect, it also refuses to follow it's protocol and flies and additional 5 minutes or so. On page 15 of the user manual, it says RTH activates after 3 seconds. Anyway....

So not only does your drone disconnect, it also refuses to follow it's protocol and flies and additional 5 minutes or so. On page 15 of the user manual, it says RTH activates after 3 seconds. Anyway....

Anyway what? Just playing back what happened. I'm fully aware of how it's supposed to work. The fact is, it didn't. What do I know.....I'm extremely bored with nothing better to do than make up RTH stories.

People get confused between losing video downlink and disconnection.
The former is not loss of signal although many think it is.

Reactions: deltalimatango
Hi Puck, how come your flight time in start point was 32 min? What setting you use?
Thanks
My flight time was 22 minutes (see picture), where do you see that 32 min?
What settings are you interested about? You can see me scrolling through the frequency settings in the beginning of the video.

Attachments

• Spectacle.j15965.png
    Spectacle.j15965.png
    193.3 KB · Views: 31
My flight time was 22 minutes (see picture), where do you see that 32 min?
What settings are you interested about? You can see me scrolling through the frequency settings in the beginning of the video.
I looked in the countdown bar up there, and it started from 32 ~ min, did you flow with or without camera?
In my I2 it's always starting from ~25 min.

@Luiz have you Titan booster ? Is it better with it ? If yes, what's the range difference ? Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineC