Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Pro Black - Inspak case, 3 x TB47, lenses, dual remotes. UK

Reaction score
Have had my Inspire for since April, but find that I don't use it really at all. Have a mavic on order (!) and want to flip 180 and have something portable for a while. I'm an amateur photographer only.

The Inspire Pro comes with two remotes (one white, one black), 3 batteries (1 black, 2 white), X5 camera, DJI 15mm lens and Olympus 14-42mm lens. Has the 'fly more' pack, or whatever it was called, so battery heater, sun shield, charge hub. I also have the absolutely excellent Inspak case - that thing really is a game changer with this quad.

In the past I've had zero replies to classifieds on here, so am not going to go into massive details with photos, or pricing until I sense if there's any interest at all. If you are interested, please reply or PM me, and I'll start looking into it.

I'll be sticking it on ebay at some point, but will discuss offers on here if there's interest. I'll cover postage, but am in Surrey, or working in Soho, so pickup possible from either of those.

thanks, Richard

Hi, I will have, but am stuck at work. Will take a look at values online tonight, and get some photos sorted. A few other people have contacted me. Were you looking for the whole kit, or part of?

thanks, Richard

in answer to your question the price is the factor to the answer :D

I'm based in Lancashire, UK. But to be straight (I currently have a Inspire 1 v2.0) I'm torn between selling mine and going for a Inspire 2 x4s or just waiting until everyone sells there Pros and goes for the shiny and pick up a pro much more cheaply and keeping two inspires v1s

fair enough - I'll put some pricing together - obviously it will vary with what is included.

I'm not convinced many pros will sell their Pros to fund a V2. It's so much investment in all the batteries, cases, etc, that I wonder if the uptake will be slightly slower. Certainly the V2 is a beast though.

In my case, seeing the Inspire range disappear out of sight in terms of my scope, it makes me think I'll be better served with something smaller. It's a great craft though, and always felt much more controlled than the Phantom I used to own (albeit at the price of size/convenience).

I'll be back in touch later with pricing thoughts...

Reactions: FlashHarri
ok here are some photos of it, and some screenshots of the battery info. Because I've used different devices whilst flying, and also my DJI go app just deleted itself from my ipad, I'm not sure I have accurate info on hours flown. On my phone is says 2.5, but I expect most was on the iPad. Hopefully the battery info gives an indication - 22, 14 and 12 cycles.
IMG_8807.jpg
Not everything is photographed - but I will include an inventory shortly.

Attachments

• IMG_8805.jpg
    IMG_8805.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8806.JPG
    IMG_8806.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8808.jpg
    IMG_8808.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8809.jpg
    IMG_8809.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8810.JPG
    IMG_8810.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8811.jpg
    IMG_8811.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_8813.jpg
    IMG_8813.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8814.jpg
    IMG_8814.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_8815.jpg
    IMG_8815.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 34
Was purchased April 12 from FirstPersonView, so has approx 5 months on warranty remaining.

There are now quite a few of you showing interest. Because of the various combinations of the kit that have been requested, I suggest it's best to make me an offer via PM. I'll make a decision in the next 24-48 hours. I ought to be able to arrange postage/courier over the weekend for a Monday pickup. It will go something like DHL, or whoever will let me ship something with batteries. Please include in your offer where you are based, if you want shipping, and how you'd pay.

Looking at the DJI website currently, the Inspire Pro Black costs £3,919, and the everything you need kit seems to increase the price by a further £660. The Inspak case cost me £250. Total of all this lot new, therefore, is £4,789

Included in the sale will be:

Inspire Pro Black (x5 gimbal including DJI 15mm lens)
no SD card (sorry)
Black remote
White remote
Black TB47
2 x White TB47
Olympus 14-42mm lens with balancing ring
All original props (2 sets?)
Battery heater
Charge Hub
Charger
Sun visor
Strap
Inspak X5 case
Original Hard case

shout if you want any further info. thanks, Richard

I couldn't see where the info was. What info are you after and where do i find it? Cheers, Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it!
394594a34cefffbf4c1e8fc9c8084eae.png

I have agreed a sale but haven't been paid yet. I'll keep you posted if that changes. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu