Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire1 and Sonyr2 settings

Please can any one suggest what settings to use for both the inspire 1 with x3 and the sonyR2 camera which will give me footage that is similar to make editing the two together easier?
None. White balance will be different I'm sure. Could sample the whites/blacks in the video to get you close but not perfect. Using two cameras (different optics) it's just the nature of the beast.

I'm unaware of a miracle plugin for PP, if there is PEEPS, please post.

You could always use this technique using SpeedGrade or a matching LUT

I seem to remember that Adobe announced a new feature with the most recent edition of Premiere Pro that will copy the look of one section of footage to another.

I’m away from base for the next couple of weeks so I can’t give any details.

I seem to remember that Adobe announced a new feature with the most recent edition of Premiere Pro that will copy the look of one section of footage to another.

I’m away from base for the next couple of weeks so I can’t give any details.
Yea, you can copy the Lumetri effect to another clip easy using the effect controls. It's tackling the other clip from another camera that's adwb's issue. Again, you can get it close - with small tweaking. Some do not have the latest CC, or still using CS6. Lumetri Color copy old thread - might help
Lumetri Color - Copy Settings from Local Clip t... | Adobe Community

Yea, you can copy the Lumetri effect to another clip easy using the effect controls. It's tackling the other clip from another camera that's adwb's issue. Again, you can get it close - with small tweaking. Some do not have the latest CC, or still using CS6. Lumetri Color copy old thread - might help
Lumetri Color - Copy Settings from Local Clip t... | Adobe Community

I wasn’t referring to copying Lumetri effects from one clip to another.

The new PP function actually analyses one source clip (any clip, even from a third party) and recreates the colour grade for your target clip.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu