Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Insurance company asking for Inspire Pro's manufacturers date?

Reaction score
Website
airoscope.com
My insurance company is asking for my Inspire Pro manufacturers date and I really don't know what it is.

I talked to DJI support and they couldn't tell me either. They only provided an email address to ask their tech people.

I mailed them 4 days ago and still no answer.

Has anyone with CoverDrone had this?

As far as I can recall, Coverdrone just wanted to know the year of manufacture, not the exact date

Thanks for the reply.
The year of manufacture is what I'm looking for.
I purchased mine this year, but how do I get to tell when it was manufactured?

There must be a reason they are asking for it specifically?

Unless you bought it in January, it's a pretty safe bet it would have been made in 2016. These things do not hang about on shelves

My insurance company is asking for my Inspire Pro manufacturers date and I really don't know what it is.

I talked to DJI support and they couldn't tell me either. They only provided an email address to ask their tech people.

I mailed them 4 days ago and still no answer.

Has anyone with CoverDrone had this?
Ask your insurance company directly what reason they require the information and how it will help them determine the rate on line for underwriting purposes!
They should require a serial number a value (together with any ancillary equipment you want covered - assuming you take hull cover as well).
I have used three different UAV insurers over the years and I have never been asked when my aircraft were manufactured.

Reactions: TheSaffer
Seems to me, you should just 'determine' a date. Sort of like when you get a new pound puppy and nobody knows . . . make up a birthday and let the celebrations follow !

simple, eh ?

d

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanV875