Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iPad Mini 4 128GB - $299 @ BestBuy

Reaction score
Flew my first job with the updated DJI GO App this morning and it choked my iPad Mini 2.

So, I started Googling iPad Mini 4s and found that they were $100 off this weekend at BestBuy.

Picked one up.

I presume it has a lot to do with Apple's June 8th WWDC and a new version forthcoming.

Apple discontinued support for the mini, might have something to do with it. Still a good price if only using for a monitor.

Yes, I have heard rumors of a Mini Pro as well as no more mini, which would be hard to believe.

The mini 4 is still a great device.

Flew my first job with the updated DJI GO App this morning and it choked my iPad Mini 2.

So, I started Googling iPad Mini 4s and found that they were $100 off this weekend at BestBuy.

Picked one up.

I presume it has a lot to do with Apple's June 8th WWDC and a new version forthcoming.

What do you mean it "choked" your mini 2? I use an Ipad mini 2 also and am curious if I should look into alternative options for the new DJI Go App.

What do you mean it "choked" your mini 2? I use an Ipad mini 2 also and am curious if I should look into alternative options for the new DJI Go App.

To clarify, I have been having problems with my mini 2 and its response to input from the touchscreen and some apps performing and then crashing. DroneDeploy and DJI GO (I run both versions - P4 & Inspire).

On Saturday, I had the DJO GO 4 app crash on me twice during mid flight and once on the ground.

Several weeks ago I also had Drone Deploy crash on me while 6,000 feet away, mapping 176 Acres.

I had resigned myself to the fact that my 2013 ipad was no longer powerful enough for what I needed to do with it.

All the devices seem to be having trouble since the last round of GO app updates.I have a Shield that worked flawlessly until the last Android update which was about the same time as the GO updated. Not sure which one screwed it up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74