Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Isle of Skye

Absolutely stunning Richard, great work, and even when its cloudy, it still looks breathtaking. I was in Scotland a few weeks ago on a filming job and it was cloudy for both days, but didn't stop getting incredible shots, the mountainous landscape looks stunning in any conditions.

Reactions: Kenneth Sands
Looks fantastic. what time of year? The last time I was there, there was no green at all, just bare rock.
The music suits the vision very well. If I may suggest a refinement - place some of the shot changes on the beat, less jarring than a cut just off the beat. If the music pattern doesn't fit the shot change, try a dissolve to soften it.
Otherwise, cannot fault the images (though I would be nervous of losing the bird in that cloud/mist, or having too much damp in the electronics).

Looks fantastic. what time of year? The last time I was there, there was no green at all, just bare rock.
The music suits the vision very well. If I may suggest a refinement - place some of the shot changes on the beat, less jarring than a cut just off the beat. If the music pattern doesn't fit the shot change, try a dissolve to soften it.
Otherwise, cannot fault the images (though I would be nervous of losing the bird in that cloud/mist, or having too much damp in the electronics).

Hi. This was two weeks ago

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen