Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Litchi apps crash my phantom4

Reaction score
Hi has anyone experience this? I wanted to my phantom 4 to fly waypoints. So i record my way points preflight using the apps. When i went to fly it. It move like 1 kph at an altitude of 500m. When i realize its not gonna even make it to the second waypoint i press go home button and it when home but because it when to an altitude of 500m it took a long time to come down and it came down longer than usual. So i phantom came crashing down at midair and was completely destroyed.

i asorry for your loss but in these cases you should switch back to manual (you flying) mode and come down asap safely... rth is not the general savior...

Hi has anyone experience this? I wanted to my phantom 4 to fly waypoints. So i record my way points preflight using the apps. When i went to fly it. It move like 1 kph at an altitude of 500m. When i realize its not gonna even make it to the second waypoint i press go home button and it when home but because it when to an altitude of 500m it took a long time to come down and it came down longer than usual. So i phantom came crashing down at midair and was completely destroyed.
Perhaps post this in the dedicated Phantom forum?
DJI Phantom Drone Forum
This is InspirePilots.com.

Reactions: Enal
The idea of flying manual makes the most sense. Hopefully, this is a good learning experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manashiroy