Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Litchi video problem Z3

Reaction score
I am needing waypoint software for my m100. I tested my m100/SlantRange/Z3 on DJI GO App without any problems. It works great to manually fly, but the waypoint feature is bogus. I purchased Litchi and read up on it before installation. I actually uninstalled DJI GO App just to make sure there wasn't any lingering issues.

I can connect to my UAV, but no video shows up. I can pitch and yaw the camera and you can see these movements on the indicators on the right side of the screen, but its just black. I can fly a waypoint mission and utilize my SlantRange right now, but I get zero FPV and it makes it difficult to do some 3d and horizontal inspections without the use of the Z3.

Has anyone else had the problem where everything else works except the camera/video? If so what was the fix?

Heard back from Litchi on the FB Page this morning. Currently the Z3 firmware doesn't work with Litchi so until DJI updates the Z3 then Litchi won't be a solution for waypoint flying.

I fly an Inspire w the Z3 std camera set up. Are you saying Litchi won't work for Z3 until DJI does an update? I just had an update drop in last week and wonder if that fixed the issue you referenced above? I am about to purchase the Litchi app but not sure now.

Sent from my iPad using InspirePilots

I fly an Inspire w the Z3 std camera set up. Are you saying Litchi won't work for Z3 until DJI does an update? I just had an update drop in last week and wonder if that fixed the issue you referenced above? I am about to purchase the Litchi app but not sure now.

I haven't tried Litchi since I recieved Litchi support stating it won't work. I can try it when I get home from work this evening and let you know if there are any changes.

So I tried out Litchi and it does appear that I got video and was able to capture pictures on ground...it was raining outside so was not able to conduct an actual flight, but looks like they fixed whatever was needed to get it to work. Previously the screen was just black now I have picture so should be a go for you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963