Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Litchi vs DJI Go 4?

How do you rate your experience with the Litchi App?

• Total voters
Reaction score
I've seen several threads on the Litchi app and to be honest, I've not used it yet.. but most of the threads are several months old.. so I'm not sure what the current status is on whether people are still liking it.. I'm also not sure if it will work well with the I2 or not yet.. but would hate to try it and have my new I2 fly away ;)

What are your thoughts? 1 out of 10 .. or is there something even better out there?

For me i use both Litchi and Go. I like the Litchi as i can plan missions and execute whilst i focus on the camera.

But i dont like the maps it uses. When im in Asia (China) there is a major discrepancy between the maps used on the flylitchi and the real location when i get there. In this case i use GO and create waypoints.

I also have a major issue that each day before i fly i need to log in to Litchi whilst im connected to the internet or it will respond with a non authorised application and refuse to work. Whilst im away from home i dont have internet on my mobile so i find it disappointing that need to repeat this every day.
I was told it was something to do with Google but that is even worst as China blocks all Google services.

GO has non of these issues

Is Litchi now supporting the Inspire 2? Or what about AutoPilot.. Does anyone know if AutoPilot is supporting the Inspire 2?

Reactions: henrymerrilees
Has anyone been using Litchi on the I2? I am wondering how it is going and any issues experienced. With the GSP from DJI not fully operational or well build out I may give this a whirl. Your experience with it would be helpful.

I've used Litchi w/ the i2. I've just scratched the surface with it. I've done super simple missions w/ success.

The best part is the focus function which basically keeps camera focused on its POI no matter which way the i2 flies.

I've used Litchi w/ the i2. I've just scratched the surface with it. I've done super simple missions w/ success.

The best part is the focus function which basically keeps camera focused on its POI no matter which way the i2 flies.

The go 4 app has that feature also when you use spotlight pro. It works very well.

I have now been using AutoPilot and I have to say.. It can make even me look like an amazing photographer.. ;) It's a bit more complicated, in that it has a lot more freedom to adjust focus points, camera actions etc.. but after you start to understand how it's all working.. it's great.. There are a few things I'm not quite sure how to do.. ie.. clear the old audio etc from my iPad.. haha.. but all in all.. I've really enjoyed it.

Is anyone else using AutoPilot?

i have used Litchi with my I2, does great, but i can't figure out how to get Litchi to turn the camera instead of entire I2?

have used Litchi with, P3P, P4P, Mavic Pro and Inspire 2 with great results so far, with no issues, just be sure you close other flying apps before you open Litchi.. as it will not connect sometimes..

thx

mark

Litchi has Course Lock which is functional (and awesome) right now. The Waypoint options are terrific.

i have finally understood how to turn gimbal instead of aircraft in Litchi (change gimbal setting to free), plan to experiment when i return home this weekend..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo