Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Live streaming from two inspires

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm new to the forum and hope this is the right spot. Is it possible to live stream to the same YouTube channel from two separate inspires without interruption? My boss wants to cover a 5k race. I tried searching for an answer but I didn't see anything. We also have a mavic and a spark if that helps for some reason.

Hi guys

I'm new to the forum and hope this is the right spot. Is it possible to live stream to the same YouTube channel from two separate inspires without interruption? My boss wants to cover a 5k race. I tried searching for an answer but I didn't see anything. We also have a mavic and a spark if that helps for some reason.

You need to utilize some sort of video switch that will feed the live stream to tour designated target. YouTube cannot support dual video transmissions simultaneously. Look into the Sling Studio as they allow some DJI drones to work with the system natively.

Does anyone know if the Inspire 1 streams to Youtube at 1080p or 720p. I've read several places that the HDMI out is 720p.

Hi
Are you still streaming live to youtube ?
My small company has been developing an app and website where any Live stream can be showcased. The app and website is totally free ! You can also stream from the app and website. We are looking to drone fly at the weekend with an iphone live streaming from the app software. For youtube LIVE streams, we should be able to capure the YOUTUBE Live URL. Once we have done this, the stream can instantly be featured on the app and website. It is all free. I love watching drone feeds and to see one appear LIVE on our platform would be great. I think you will like this. Can we discuss ? Many Thanks

I would be interested in trying this out, when you have it working. Can you post instructions - what is the app/website?

Hi. Great that you are interested at this beta stage. I think this will become something quite big - showcasing Live streams on our hub. We did a flight at the weekend and streamed live to Youtube. We picked up the Youtube stream url and linked that to our hub, making the live stream discoverable by anyone visiting the hub. Youtube is one option. We are getting together some fittings this week to test streaming from our app via an iphone, fixed to the drone, direct to the hub. The iphone will replace the onboard camera, in this situation, which won't suit those who want to see 4K downloads. From the app you can notify whoever you wish just as you start streaming. We are writing code this week, so that when you start a stream to Youtube LIVE, redirected to our hub, you can also notify. Do you, or have you, streamed to Youtube LIVE ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BetseyHene