Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Looking for Inspire 1 pro, no camera... found one, thanks everyone!

Reaction score
Hello all,
Long time reader, first time poster. I'm looking for a Inspire 1 pro or V2 with no camera. I have the X5 that I was going to put on the Inspire standard but have been reading that the Pro has bigger motors and better worm gears and stronger couplings on the carbon fiber arms. Any help would be awesome. Thanks, Tom
Located in Michigan, USA

Last edited:
Hello all,
Long time reader, first time poster. I'm looking for a Inspire 1 pro with no camera. I have the X5 that I was going to put on the Inspire standard but have been reading that the Pro has bigger motors and better worm gears and stronger couplings on the carbon fiber arms. Any help would be awesome. Thanks, Tom
Location?

OK, great to know. broaden the search some then. I appreciate the comment.

Right, I do have the items to retrofit a Inspire 1 standard, Not sure if I should try to find a V2 or Pro instead.

T
the V2 (version 2) is also the same. the Pro model came stock with the X5. but the V2 usually came with the X3 but has all the same stuff as the Pro
Hi the pro had 3510 H motors the only difference between them and standard motors is the 3510H are 16% more efficient not more power as some people think. Some V2’s had same motors.

Reactions: Tom F

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu