Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Lost my drone

Reaction score
Recently lost signal with my drone. Did not RTH. Really need help locating it if possible.

Recently lost signal with my drone. Did not RTH. Really need help locating it if possible.
Based on the information you provided, I can confidently say that it's resting in a large oak tree about 640 feet NW of your launch location.

Good luck.

D

Based on the information you provided, I can confidently say that it's resting in a large oak tree about 640 feet NW of your launch location.

Good luck.

D
What makes you say that. Lol I believe so also. I just want to know how you came up with that. I'm about to go search for it now

What makes you say that. Lol I believe so also. I just want to know how you came up with that. I'm about to go search for it now
Based on the comprehensive information provided in your original post, I was able to extrapolate almost the exact location.

D

I

I could also send u my litchi flight log. I'll cashapp you for it lolbvs
Ohhhh...a flight log? You have flight logs??? Well that will certainly help.

Better yet, Google "export Litchi flight log" and "read Litchi flight log" BEFORE posting to the forum. Once you figure out how to export and subsequently read your flight logs, THEN post questions to the forum (if you have any). That would be my highest recommendation. We're not magic. We're not clairvoyant.

D

I had an uncontrollable flyaway in 2017. Caused by low battery Temp. Airtime was -10-15C and battery was not +15C as per DJI later. I noticed that my controller still had the drone up on the screen and I went out searching for it in mountainous terrain, a foot of new snow. As I was observing the controller screen I noticed that the drone symbol flipped around and I could be near it. Retraced my steps back about 10' and found my broken drone in the snow. I had walked right by it. the controller was very powerful at finding it. I was desperate as I had to find it before the drone battery died.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP