Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Maintenance manual Inspire 2

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering why DJI hasn't released a maintenance manual check list for the Inspire 2.

If we want to be more accepted in the aviation sector then we need to show that we take maintenance of our aircraft seriously. In New Zealand if we have a UAOC we need to show the CAA our maintenance history.

This should be a top priority for DJI. They should be pushing us to do this and providing us an easy to understand monthly or six monthly checklist with simple tick boxes. This would make the local regulators happy and give us more credibility.

At the moment we have our own checklist, but it would be much better if the manufacturer had one that is specifically designed for that aircraft.

Glenn

I'm a corporate aircraft tech here in the USA, and have been asking both DJI and a dealer for such data...I agree in my business airworthiness is critical...to my knowledge, DJI has no such criterial. Guess it's not surprising as during the "Rattling prop" issue with I2, DJI advised dealers and operators it's okay to operate it that way, which to me was crazy.

Reactions: filcastro
I'm a corporate aircraft tech here in the USA, and have been asking both DJI and a dealer for such data...I agree in my business airworthiness is critical...to my knowledge, DJI has no such criterial. Guess it's not surprising as during the "Rattling prop" issue with I2, DJI advised dealers and operators it's okay to operate it that way, which to me was crazy.

Thanks for your support on this issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212