Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Matrice 100 - Buy / Sell Question

Reaction score
Hi -

New guy, here. (I hope I'm posting in the appropriate place.)

I'm a drone newbie.

I'm wanting to know how popular the Matrice 100 is / if there is a demand for it?

I want a Phantom 4 Pro but can get a Matrice for a discount. I cannot get a discount on the Phantom. I figured I'd buy the Matrice and re-sell it at a discount and use the funds to purchase the Phantom?

Thanks,

M.

Last edited:
Hi,

PM me i work with the matrice 100 also with the phantom 4 i can help you with those devices

You are wasting your time trying to resell a Matrice 100 for enough profit to buy a Phantom 4. There are many here that also get the 25% DJI enterprise discount on the M100 and if it were possible to buy and resell at a profit there would be some of us doing it. You will be extremely lucky to recoup your purchase price on a NIB M100 letalone make any profit and that is if you are lucky to find a buyer at all, The M100 buyer market is extremely limited when compared to DJI's consumer drones like the Phantom. The typical M100 buyer is institutional vs a retail consumer like the Phamtoms and they are very weary buying a M100 from an individual vs DJI or a DJI reseller.

Hi -

It's a 40% discount - not 25%. Do you still feel that I wouldn't be able to attract a buyer and would be wasting my time?

Hi -

It's a 40% discount - not 25%. Do you still feel that I wouldn't be able to attract a buyer and would be wasting my time?
Yes because anyone can get 25% off directly from DJI with a full warranty by signing up for their Enterprise purchase program. Your effective discount is only 15% IF it actually applies to the entire M100 and not just accessories. IMO, you would need to sell a NIB unit for at LEAST a 50% to attract any legitimate corporate buyer.You will find the market for a M100 for a non-authorized DJI source such a a third party seller like you is nil. All you are going to get is offers from scammers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SC300ExamDumps