Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Hello there,

I am new to DJI's products but I am not new to quadcopters. We recently bought a Matrice 100 copter with a Zenmuse X3 gimbal and camera. I am able to connect everything up and I currently receive live camera footage on the DJI Pilot App on my tablet, but I am not able to get a physical response from the gimbal. According to the manual:

https://static.bhphotovideo.com/lit_files/118117.pdf

..there are 2 ways to manually move/control the gimbal pitch and yaw. One way is to customize the C1 and C2 buttons to allow you to do this. However, when I check the options, none that are displayed mention either pitch or roll. Another way is to simply hold your finger down on the screen until a blue circle appears. Then you just drag this around and the camera should follow your finger (I think). The blue circle appears for me, but alas, I have no response from the gimbal still.

Can someone please, please come to my aid? Just need to figure out what is going on. I am desperate and I need this done for work.
Thank you so much in advance!

Best,
-Andrew

I made this mistake, that list can actually scroll down and you will see more options. I don't think its necessarily labeled pitch or roll, don't remember off the top of my head but it is obvious. Scroll down and you will find the option needed. If you don't see it let me know and I will try and screen capture it when i get home.

I'm having the same issue. No response from the gimbal, not even in stabilize mode. I know it's not the gimbal because it works fine on osmo. I've tried another gimbal to no avail. My video is also inverted.

DJI hasn't been any help when I called them yesterday. :(

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EthanV875