Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Mechanical shutter??

Reaction score
Today I updated the firmware on my I2 with the X4S and had previously turned the mechanical shutter off (because I had an issue where my photos were all overexposed with it on) and now the mechanical shutter seemed to have been turned back on and I can not find the setting to turn it off- almost like the setting was removed!! Please help- I have a job coming up on Wednesday!

DC006069-E932-4DA2-983C-2CAA946E31D1.png
Today I updated the firmware on my I2 with the X4S and had previously turned the mechanical shutter off (because I had an issue where my photos were all overexposed with it on) and now the mechanical shutter seemed to have been turned back on and I can not find the setting to turn it off- almost like the setting was removed!! Please help- I have a job coming up on Wednesday!

Disregard- problem solved. I had to use my slave remote and my iPad and that version of DJI Go still has the mechanical shutter slider. The app on my CrystalSky does not.

Reactions: slim.slamma
Disregard- problem solved. I had to use my slave remote and my iPad and that version of DJI Go still has the mechanical shutter slider. The app on my CrystalSky does not.
So, is it by default On or Off? And when you change the setting with iPad, does it stick when you then use Cendence and CS?

The function has apparently been made Auto in Photo Mode. If the shutter speed is between 8s - 1/2000s mechanical shutter is used, outside is electronic.

Reactions: KUAV

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP