Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

Reaction score
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all Inspire Pilots members and their families a very Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays over the festive break.

Thanks for making the forum a great resource for fellow pilots and look forward to helping everybody in 2017. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Best wishes

Mark

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all Inspire Pilots members and their families a very Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays over the festive break.

Thanks for making the forum a great resource for fellow pilots and look forward to helping everybody in 2017. :)

Best wishes

Mark
All the same to you and your loved ones Mark!

May there be many many flyable days, in terms of weather, health/fitness, and location, ahead of you.
And all of us here!

Jan

Best wishes

Mark
Mark, thank you for your dedication to this forum. There's a great bunch of pilots here and for me, when I started (a novice) a tremendous resource of information, that helped make my initiation a safe one.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and a Happy New Year too!

Last edited:

Shout out to the the entire Inspire 1 forum crew could never thank you guys enough Mark, Mazz, TJ:cool:

Best/only imaginary friends I've ever had especially you Members from different walks of life. I've truly enjoyed my 2 years on forum. 1 love as we say in the Hood!

Jim/Slamma:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hukumkaikka