Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Missing FedEx package - inspire battery

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I ordered an Inspire battery and FedEx claims they delivered to my address but I never received the package and the video doorbell shows nobody who came to my door to deliver. I've contacted DJI but they just replied back that FedEx says they delivered. Is there anything I can do to get something? Or do I just have to chalk that up as a loss? I know $150 might not be that much but it's still something to me.

Hi guys, so I ordered an Inspire battery and FedEx claims they delivered to my address but I never received the package and the video doorbell shows nobody who came to my door to deliver. I've contacted DJI but they just replied back that FedEx says they delivered. Is there anything I can do to get something? Or do I just have to chalk that up as a loss? I know $150 might not be that much but it's still something to me.
I've been round and round with DJI over 2 sets props! (2 sets = 4 props) Apparently the service center has no clue over (2 sets) vs (1 pair) even tho my paperwork stated 2 sets. After 3 weeks of emailing back and forth (I think they got tired) I finally received my other set. Keep after them!

Reactions: SanCap
I say get your order no matter what it takes go online to FedEx and fill out a missing package fourn

I've been round and round with DJI over 2 sets props! (2 sets = 4 props) Apparently the service center has no clue over (2 sets) vs (1 pair) even tho my paperwork stated 2 sets. After 3 weeks of emailing back and forth (I think they got tired) I finally received my other set. Keep after them!

I had the same issue but after 4 weeks they sent me a complete order of the wrong props!!

It sounds like courier has signed for it without your permission. I would be reporting it, also check wherever your FedEx parcels go when no ones home. I had this happen to me before, my parcel was 'delivered' (read: signed for without my permission), by the courier and then dumped at a newsagency. I ended out finding my package there after rummaging through other parcels, the newsagent didn't know what to do because once something is delivered it disappears from the system. I hope you find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had that happen with an ebay purchase. Usps tracking showed it as delivered. The vendor basically told me "So sad, to bad" maybe they have gps when it gets marked as delivered

You could also check your credit card company if they can do anything. You might be insured against things like this. FedEx should be able to show you a POD with your signature on it. If they can't, generally it's their problem. But it will take a couple of months to get your money back, if you have to go that route.

You paid by credit card so contact the credit card company and tell them you have not received your parcel. They will reimburse you or track the parcel.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

First of all do everything you can to stay away from Fed Ex. They have the highest rate of lost, misdelivered and damaged packages in the industry. I do everything I can to not have them ship anything and that is one of my prerequisites of buying any products. Look it up online and no I do not deliver packages for another company. Sorry about the loss it does suck when you are out $150 bucks.

I had the same issue a couple of months ago. DJI said fed ex delivered it but could not produce a signature or address delivered. I kept calling the tech support and they finally shipped another battery which I received a week later. I like to use Drone World for purchases. I ordered a TB 48 battery last summer and was accidentally shipped a TB 47. I called them of the error and they immediately shipped a TB 48 even before I shipped the 47 back to them. They said no sense in holding up my flying for a week by waiting to receive the wrong battery. Now that is customer service!

"Chalk that up as a loss"???? No way man!! Not for $150. Like these other guys have said, call the Credit Card company, call FedEx, call everyone. Lol.

It's happened to me a few times over the years and in all of my experiences the CC company has always been the one to help the most.

Good luck. Don't give up and you'll get it squared up.

Thanks guys, just checking back after the holidays. Still haven't found the package yet and haven't heard back from DJI support after replying back to them. So I'll give them a little more time to get back to me otherwise I'll call up my CC company. Thanks again for the advise guys and happy flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu