Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Missing flight data

Reaction score
I'm testing both Litchi and Autopilot at the moment. As a result I am now getting only occasional flight records in the Go app when I conduct flights with Go. for flights with Litchi and Autopilot I can recover flight details from Airdata.com.

My paper records at the time of each flight are more basic than they should as I've been relying on the electronics to do the job for me.

Not quite sure what you're asking.... but The litchi and autopilot flights will never show in the Go app as they don't get synced to the DJI servers, instead going straight to airdata instead.

If you want to see them all in one place, then you need to download and install airdata's sync app which will then add the DJI Go flights to the Airdata ones. Otherwise, update your paper records from both sources.

If I use Litchi or Autopilot for a flight I can see the flight data in Air Data. If I then use Go for a flight (having stopped litchi or Autopilot) I can no longer recover the flight data and there is no entry in the DJI flight centre.

Strange. Whenever I've switched between them I've both sets of logs available.

So in DJI Go, when you exit the flight control screen after flying, go back to the equipment choice screen and then go to the flight log screen (via the icon that kind of looks like a radio mast in the top left corner), you've not got your current/last flight records to view?

One thought - you have got them listed in date order with the latest at the top? It's possible you clicked on one of the other column headings and re-sorted them into a different order so the latest flights aren't appearing at the top.

If that doesn't sort you, then the only real thing I can suggest is to delete the DJI Go app from your tablet, then reboot the tablet and reinstall the App and see if that helps.

Did you try sync'ing the flight records to DJI anyway, then using the Airdata/Healthydrones app to transfer any other/new flights to Airdata?

Nicku I'll have a look at the sort order then try a reinstall. I don't need the flight data for historical reasons so I'm happy to lose everything from the past.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen