Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Motocross practice sessions shot with Inspire 2

Reaction score
We recently shot some motocross practice sessions, mainly with the Inspire 2 (first time with Olympus 25mm lens) and a bit with the Inspire 1. The 25mm was excellent for getting closer shots whilst maintaining safe distances but took some getting used to. Haven't tried the 45mm yet, but imagine it would be amazing, although difficult to keep faster moving subjects in the shot...

Shot in dual operator mode.

We recently shot some motocross practice sessions, mainly with the Inspire 2 (first time with Olympus 25mm lens) and a bit with the Inspire 1. The 25mm was excellent for getting closer shots whilst maintaining safe distances but took some getting used to. Haven't tried the 45mm yet, but imagine it would be amazing, although difficult to keep faster moving subjects in the shot...

Shot in dual operator mode.

I like what I see with the 25mm. I dont have the 25mm, just the 15 & 45mm. The 45mm will be harder to keep the subject in frame because you don't have the wide angle distortion, but you do maintain a greater distance and are less conspicuous to the subject. Have you tried active tracking mode?

I like what I see with the 25mm. I dont have the 25mm, just the 15 & 45mm. The 45mm will be harder to keep the subject in frame because you don't have the wide angle distortion, but you do maintain a greater distance and are less conspicuous to the subject. Have you tried active tracking mode?
I haven't tried tracking as was flying dual operator so want necessary. I suspect it might have had a hard job :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild2Game