Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Motor clamps for sale

Reaction score
I have a complete set of Drone Depot NZ motor clamps for the DJI Inspire 2 that I’ll sell to anyone who is interested in them for $100.
They have been used on my Inspire 2 for about 6 months and are in excellent condition. New they sell for $175 plus shipping so this is an awesome deal for you to secure your motors to the carbon fiber frame of the Inspire 2.
Email me at [email protected] if you’re interested.

Did you sell the I2 or no longer feel the need for the clamps?
No I purchased the Attellani motor clamps and I don’t need these clamps anymore. If you’re interested let me know. I’ll always have some kind of motor clamps on my Inspire 2 because of the problems that have been reported with the carbon fiber tubes coming loose because of the way they were glued together at the DJI factory.

Actually the Attellani were the ones I was researching when I came across your post.
I like the way they mount and clean appearance.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Actually the Attellani were the ones I was researching when I came across your post.
I like the way they mount and clean appearance.
Yeah I was lucky enough to get one of the last sets they were making. When I ordered mine they said they weren’t making anymore but you can check with them and see if they are planning on making another run.
Do you have Attellani’s email address? If you need their address let me know and I’ll send you the address. They are exactly what I wanted for keeping my motors stabilized on my Inspire 2. Much better than the Drone Depot NZ motor clamps that I was using previously. Happy flying!!

Yeah I was lucky enough to get one of the last sets they were making. When I ordered mine they said they weren’t making anymore but you can check with them and see if they are planning on making another run.
Do you have Attellani’s email address? If you need their address let me know and I’ll send you the address. They are exactly what I wanted for keeping my motors stabilized on my Inspire 2. Much better than the Drone Depot NZ motor clamps that I was using previously. Happy flying!!

Interesting... I was on their web site after seeing a few YouTubes.
Their site currently indicates will be available 2nd week of October @ $199.
One page has a "Buy Now" will ship 2nd Week of October and another page on site has a "PreOrder" to ship 2nd Week Oct.
Atellani | Ultimadrone Inspire 2 Safety Fix
Ultimadrone Inspire2 Safety Solution by Atellani

And I agree... they look factory, very clean.

Interesting... I was on their web site after seeing a few YouTubes.
Their site currently indicates will be available 2nd week of October @ $199.
One page has a "Buy Now" will ship 2nd Week of October and another page on site has a "PreOrder" to ship 2nd Week Oct.
Atellani | Ultimadrone Inspire 2 Safety Fix
Ultimadrone Inspire2 Safety Solution by Atellani

And I agree... they look factory, very clean.
Yeah that’s weird because Maurizio (sales rep) told me that they weren’t making any more of them!! Oh well I hope you’re able to get a set of them and yes they are awesome! Maybe they got so many requests for them they decided to start making them again??

Yeah that’s weird because Maurizio (sales rep) told me that they weren’t making any more of them!! Oh well I hope you’re able to get a set of them and yes they are awesome!
Curious... wasn't the glue & mount issue resolved with the I2 shortly after production & issue was identified?
I like the mounts, but I actually thought the problem was resolved by DJI too, since the problem hasn't been identified since the initial production run.
Have you heard if the problem continues to be an issue with the I2?

Curious... wasn't the glue & mount issue resolved with the I2 shortly after production & issue was identified?
I like the mounts, but I actually thought the problem was resolved by DJI too, since the problem hasn't been identified since the initial production run.
Have you heard if the problem continues to be an issue with the I2?
I have heard isolated incidents of the problem even after that initial production run and I just wanted to be absolutely sure that the problem didn’t happen to me. $200 is a small price for safety and peace of mind on a $5,000 drone. And with all the additional accessories that I have for my Inspire 2 is a great deal more than that! X5s camera and lenses were a lot of money to put up in the air without having them on my Inspire 2.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrson