Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Movario BT-300

What voice commands? On DJI GO aps? I'm clueless....can you see the map, and flight of the bird? Sure.
So what map are you seeing? It's not Google maps as they have not approved the Moverio. Can you get satellite view? Can you see hills and trees? Or is it just roads?
Can you still hear the voice saying " Home lock established" when taking off? Very important things to know.

I am getting a graphical road map yes. I don't know whose map it may be. Hills and trees? There may be other map options which I've not explored. Voice: There is an ear bud for the device which I assume has the voice replies. I've not used it to find out yet...."Home Lock" does flash on the "screen." I uploaded a new Aug 2017 DJI GO4 version from the Epson/Moverio site. Took quite a while, but was successful. Prior to uploading new firmware, into the MOVERIO, I flew the P4P with my tablet and the "Official DJIGO4" app and did NOT receive any warning messages on the tablet. After uploading the MOVERIO new version, The warning message "Braking, Center Sticks First" only appeared at low level take off, but once airborne, out of VPS the message didnt re-appear and only appeared 2X on 5 take offs..I never had issues with the sticks with the new Moverio version..once installed. GO figure.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdolphBonn