Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Multiple devices on 1 Inspire

Reaction score
I recently bought an inspire 1 pro and initially hooked it up with my iPhone. Now I would like to run it with my iPad, but it doesn't give me the option to view the camera when I load the app after powering on the controller and the drone. If at all possible, I'd like to have the option to use both, in case one is low on battery or what have you. Is there a setting I can change? Or a way to add a second device?

Depends on which iPad your using some of the older versions wont work. You need the very latest version 10.2.1

I have Samsung S6, iPhone 7, iPad Pro and HTC One Max all work when i change...

Reactions: Jonnyt8807
Ok cool, I know the ios is out of date on my iPad. Ill update it and see. thank you for the pointer!

Ok cool, I know the ios is out of date on my iPad. Ill update it and see. thank you for the pointer!
Make sure it's at least an iPad air, anything previous will not work even if you have the latest iOS, I bought an iPad 4 to use with the inspire and to my chagrin it did not work. Also, somehow I have this feeling that you are looking to use 2 devises simultaneously, I might be imagining this, but of course that will not work.

I recently bought an inspire 1 pro and initially hooked it up with my iPhone. Now I would like to run it with my iPad, but it doesn't give me the option to view the camera when I load the app after powering on the controller and the drone. If at all possible, I'd like to have the option to use both, in case one is low on battery or what have you. Is there a setting I can change? Or a way to add a second device?
I have 2 Inspire 1s and an Osmo.. Using an Ipad mini 2 for all of them with no issues. Sometimes I will use an Ipone 6+ but prefer the mini

I tried using an Ipad Air with A7 processor, but it does not work properly. Live view and playback images only build up for the top half and very slowly. It is not a workable device. Iphone 6S+ works great.
Anybody have similar problems with Ipad Air?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu