Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Classified section rules and clarifications

Reaction score
From this point forward, in order to sell anything on the site commercially, or to post sales or links to outside sites, you will need to become an Approved Vendor. People are all still welcome to sell their used Inspire stuff freely. Feel free to ask any questions. We are here to help keep the forum informative.

To become an Approved Vendor please contact the Administrator Jacob.
Jacob | DJI Inspire Forum

From this point forward, in order to sell anything on the site commercially, or to post sales or links to outside sites, you will need to become an Approved Vendor. People are all still welcome to sell their used Inspire stuff freely. Feel free to ask any questions. We are here to help keep the forum informative.

Hello Admin Jacob what is needed to become an approved vendor. I am interested, thanks for your help and time.

Hello Admin Jacob what is needed to become an approved vendor. I am interested, thanks for your help and time.
Hi Ralph,
Can you please send a PM to Jacob and he will take you through the process and let you know the details rather than discuss on open forum.

Thanks

I have sent a couple of messages but no response. What is your advice? btw I have a question, I have flown and own a lot of different drone systems. That being said what is your favorite for overall performance, video, durability, dependability, price video and pic quality. I know you have a lot of experience and I respect your opinion.
Thanks Ralph

Where and who is the appropriate person to inquire about this approval? I appreciate your time and understanding.
Respectfully,
Ralph

I have sent a couple of messages but no response. What is your advice? btw I have a question, I have flown and own a lot of different drone systems. That being said what is your favorite for overall performance, video, durability, dependability, price video and pic quality. I know you have a lot of experience and I respect your opinion.
Thanks Ralph

I would say wait a few more days. Jacob is pretty busy and it may take a couple of days to get a response from him. As for favorite platforms, it all depends what your overall expectation is. If it is all about quality, and you have the cash, you are best off with one of DJI's larger platforms and using a high end camera. If it is purely a fun toy and you want a good price, the phantom pro is at the top of my list. Somewhere in between those two lie the Inspire.

No probblem Ralph. Jacob is the site Administrator.
Jacob | DJI Inspire Forum
He will be happy to help you.
I have sent 2 inquiries but no response.
I would say wait a few more days. Jacob is pretty busy and it may take a couple of days to get a response from him. As for favorite platforms, it all depends what your overall expectation is. If it is all about quality, and you have the cash, you are best off with one of DJI's larger platforms and using a high end camera. If it is purely a fun toy and you want a good price, the phantom pro is at the top of my list. Somewhere in between those two lie the Inspire.
thanks for your help. Yes I am a DJI dealer and I have access to all of them. I really like the s1000+ and the gh4. That's my baby right now.

Response sent. Sorry, we are about to launch a giveaway (shhh) across our sites, so i've been trying to organize it. Stay tuned!

Hi Ralph,
Can you please send a PM to Jacob and he will take you through the process and let you know the details rather than discuss on open forum.

Thanks
Why not just post a sticky with the requirements and cost. Then you could save Jacob parroting the same line over and over. He's busy, give him a break!
Unless there is something dishonest, which I doubt, why the secrecy.

Why not just post a sticky with the requirements and cost. Then you could save Jacob parroting the same line over and over. He's busy, give him a break!
Unless there is something dishonest, which I doubt, why the secrecy.
Going to be honest with you, I don't even know anything about the process itself. This is just what he has asked us to do.

As I said before, a lot of this is new to us. We have been told we can keep BETA threads availible as long as they remain free and for information purposes only.

In the interest of integrity, we keep our community and advertising departments separate. When you email me I pass it on to our advertising manager as I deal with the community.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc