Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New dji go app on ios ver 2.8.3

Reaction score
Can some one tell me where you can enable/disable the vision positioning system VPS, in this new version. My Ipad got upgraded by mistake, Thanks
Mar

Dude, you JUST started a thread here VPS sensor yesterday asking the same VPS question. Please don't clog up the forums like this, it gets tiring for the other members to have to sort thru - thx :)

Dude, you JUST started a thread here VPS sensor yesterday asking the same VPS question. Please don't clog up the forums like this, it gets tiring for the other members to have to sort thru - thx :)
Sorry Irish but it will be nice is so many people read my the post One at least will say,No! Do you Know? and sorry again that you has to read both of them.
Ps: I'm a Murphy and will like to figurei t mysefl first or ask and ask before i read the instructions, wish they are none
Sorry again
Mar Murphy Deshond

Sorry Irish but it will be nice is so many people read my the post One at least will say,No! Do you Know? and sorry again that you has to read both of them.
Ps: I'm a Murphy and will like to figurei t mysefl first or ask and ask before i read the instructions, wish they are none
Sorry again
Mar Murphy Deshond
:D;)

Murphys Found it! bad app install got lot more features now sorry for the inconvenience Editor Please delete my post

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oharac