Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New or used?

haz

Reaction score
B&H just refunded my money for the used I1 that I bought from them. I want to buy another but I don't know if I should buy a new one from them or try another used one from them .The good thing about buying used from them is you can return it if you have any issues. Also there new I1 are only on sale till Saturday night. Any advice please.

If you are referring to their $1799.00 deal, I would go for it. You won't pay much less used and have no warranty.
I paid $2500 for the same deal, but that was a year ago.
Their $3399.00 deal on the pro isn't bad either. If you can afford it, I recommend that. You won't regret it. The X5 camera is far better than the X3.

The 1st one i bought from B&H was a v1 it looked new but i kept getting gimbal motor overload messages I got it from B&H for $1300 Now i want to get another one . I was not sure if i wanted to try another used or just buy a new one .

Yep - that makes sense. If you think you are ever going to put an X5 camera on it you may want to lean towards the v2 version. It has slightly different motors and ESCs and handles the extra weight a little better - most noticed in windy conditions. Its actually more noticeable if you go with an X5R someday...although we have v1 models with X5R and they fly OK - but given the option, try to get a v2 if either of those cameras are possibilities for you down the road.

I buy all of drones from FlyHighUSA. Ralph is a great guy and personally answers the phone when you have questions. You can call him and I'm sure he will cut you a deal. The support on the back end is well worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

1345T props on the I1 V2.0 are great also. Proven to be the best prop attachment system.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salesforcecertifications