Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New Stock Has Arrived!!! Black Inspire Pro & Inspire 1 V2 1510's

Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
New Stock is here!!! We just received our latest shipment of
DJI Inspire Pro X5 Black Edition (1510's)
DJI Inspire 1 V2 X3 (1510's)
DJI Matrice 100 (now compatible with X5)

Come by, take a look and let us help you find the perfect bird to fulfill your aerial cinematography needs.
We have the latest edition's of DJI's top of the line equipment. We are also doing custom work such as
Dual Battery Mods for the Inspire series
Remote control Mods for better signal penetration, distance and stability!!!
We offer 7 day a week service and support and we want you to know that we know, you can buy your drone anywhere. That's why we offer lifetime support for any products sold by FlyHighUSA. Anyone who knows us or has bought from us will tell you that our service and personal attention to your specific needs are second to none. I welcome you to stop by our site and take a look or if you are in the area, just stop by and we can do some flying together. We look forward to helping each and every one of you. Give us a call @ 270-473-1409
P1100468.jpg IMG_1165.JPG P1100468.jpg IMG_1165.JPG IMG_1309.JPG P1100713.jpg IMG_1309.JPG

God Bless,

Gotcha, sorry I didn't know who I was talking too. Yeah The mod is crazy strong. your package arrived this afternoon I hadn't got around to opening it yet but look forward to modding it for you. You will love it. It's nice to meet you sir.

Gotcha, sorry I didn't know who I was talking too. Yeah The mod is crazy strong. your package arrived this afternoon I hadn't got around to opening it yet but look forward to modding it for you. You will love it. It's nice to meet you sir.
You know I had to support the community.
Keep up the good work

New Stock is here!!! We just received our latest shipment of
DJI Inspire Pro X5 Black Edition (1510's)
DJI Inspire 1 V2 X3 (1510's)
DJI Matrice 100 (now compatible with X5)

Come by, take a look and let us help you find the perfect bird to fulfill your aerial cinematography needs.
We have the latest edition's of DJI's top of the line equipment. We are also doing custom work such as
Dual Battery Mods for the Inspire series
Remote control Mods for better signal penetration, distance and stability!!!
We offer 7 day a week service and support and we want you to know that we know, you can buy your drone anywhere. That's why we offer lifetime support for any products sold by FlyHighUSA. Anyone who knows us or has bought from us will tell you that our service and personal attention to your specific needs are second to none. I welcome you to stop by our site and take a look or if you are in the area, just stop by and we can do some flying together. We look forward to helping each and every one of you. Give us a call @ 270-473-1409
View attachment 6854 View attachment 6855 View attachment 6854 View attachment 6855 View attachment 6856 View attachment 6857 View attachment 6856

God Bless,
Can't find reference to mods on your website? Can you point me in the right direction?

Can't find reference to mods on your website? Can you point me in the right direction?
Yes you're correct I do not have them posted on the site yet. They will be posted very soon. If you take a look at Damon Cooper's dual battery Mod info, that's the type mods we are doing. I'll be glad to send you some photos and information personally if you would like. Look forward to speaking with you

One of our latest mod customers Brock Wilkerson just got 37 min flight time with dual 1300 mAh Lipo on his DJI Inspire 1. He is very happy, Also I just received a new order of packs from Max Amps that will provide even longer flight times. We currently doing testing to get our results tallied.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo