Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

New X5R Video: Autumn in New England

Cool stuff, would like you hear a basic bullet point of your workflow.

P.S.
Are you still rocking that duel battery mod thing, have you had any problems with it?

Reactions: damoncooper
Cool stuff, would like you hear a basic bullet point of your workflow.

P.S.
Are you still rocking that duel battery mod thing, have you had any problems with it?

Thx! I use the battery mod for riskier flights yeah. Workflow is basically 3 SSDs each day of a shooting trip, at night load onto portable 4TB USB drive via laptop. At the end of the week, at home ingest the 4TB drive into the GSPEED 36TB array, then import into DaVinci Resolve. Edit, color, sharpen slightly and stabilize shots if needed and publish using YT/Vimeo 4K defaults + "high quality" switches enabled. Editing/render machine is a MacPro, loaded with dual GPUs.

Reactions: ash223
I really like the diversity of shots.
Do you like the X5R on the Osmo? Plus Z-Axis? So big and bulky...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X5R is great camera. I was one of the first to own one and it's never let me down. (Had two bum units but that's a manufacturing / quality issue vs design / engineering).

The X5R on the OSMO is a bit clunky but consider the alternatives for stabilized m4/3 4K+ RAW capture and its world class. No Z-axis (not compatible with the X5R). Just ninja walk.

Well DJI now has the z axis. Imagine walking around with this [emoji15]
e8d07f6cd05d30075802510b3863e5ae.png

Well DJI now has the z axis. Imagine walking around with this [emoji15]
e8d07f6cd05d30075802510b3863e5ae.png

Oh wow, didn't realize they had conduit with an X5/R compatible Z-axis. Yeah if you're going to be doing a lot of walking around, and very high quality video is required, that makes sense.

Damon shoot over just east of you live to the finger lakes in NY during the fall and you will get some amazing footage as well. I own a home in the middle of 2 of the lakes but travel so much for my work I can never get any good footage. Nice work and beautiful video.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Reactions: damoncooper
I don't know about too long I didn't want it to Finnish .
Amazing . Very inspiring
I hope one day I can take some shots any where near as good .
Keep posting as I said very inspiring .
Phil

The low level shots actually make the difference for me.We are now getting blasé over the "it's another's hot of some trees from the sky" look so the shots such as the one through the bridge really appeal. Great editing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963