Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Osmotologist

Reaction score
Here are a few examples of videos I've recently done with the OSMO using the X3.

Exterior shots of Columbus and Cincinnati. Shot 4k and edited in 1080, allows you to do some nice scene movement in edit. I have the DJI tripod and stand...it's nice and compact, but on timelapse, the setup is way too flimsy and moves in the wind, creating jittery results. Overall, I'm pleased with the results.

Here are 2 "run and gun" examples using the OSMO. I have the mic adaptor and have a basic Rode shotgun mic...I really do like being able to do "man-on-the-street" interviews with this rig.

Overall, I'm happy with my OSMO. I actually bought it because I saw the DJI promotional video using the X5...which I wanted to use, only to find out that DJI makes you spend another $100 for an adaptor...strange how they did not mention this in their promo.

I am striving to become a qualified Osmotologist.

Mike Meyer
Columbus, Ohio

Hey Mike...cool project! Were you using the DJI Tripod for the timelapse? Still came out pretty still. I haven't tried to use my Osmo for Timelapse yet as I am still waiting to get the battery extender to do so. Thanks for sharing though!

Hey Mike...cool project! Were you using the DJI Tripod for the timelapse? Still came out pretty still. I haven't tried to use my Osmo for Timelapse yet as I am still waiting to get the battery extender to do so. Thanks for sharing though!

I was using the DJI tripod system....I'm probably being too picky...but during a wind, this system give jiggly results...but it's light and portable. The timelapse is stupid easy. Have fun,

Here are a few examples of videos I've recently done with the OSMO using the X3.

Exterior shots of Columbus and Cincinnati. Shot 4k and edited in 1080, allows you to do some nice scene movement in edit. I have the DJI tripod and stand...it's nice and compact, but on timelapse, the setup is way too flimsy and moves in the wind, creating jittery results. Overall, I'm pleased with the results.

Here are 2 "run and gun" examples using the OSMO. I have the mic adaptor and have a basic Rode shotgun mic...I really do like being able to do "man-on-the-street" interviews with this rig.

Overall, I'm happy with my OSMO. I actually bought it because I saw the DJI promotional video using the X5...which I wanted to use, only to find out that DJI makes you spend another $100 for an adaptor...strange how they did not mention this in their promo.

I am striving to become a qualified Osmotologist.

Mike Meyer
Columbus, Ohio
Awesome video's

Awesome video's

Thanks. I really like how you can get decent audio with this setup. It's a really useful tool when you need a small setup and need to get man/woman on the street footage as well as some nice smooth movement. Just holding the unit static is nice too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeatriceFo