Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Pano on the I2 Using Autopilot

Reaction score
Website
www.oyibo-vfx.com
Due to the fact that the I2 is not supported in Hangar 360, I tried Pano in Autopilot and wow, finally got it working. I purchased a license AutoPano 4.4 and put my first Pano on Facebook. Me happy

The 2:1 aspect ratio is pretty simple. The size of the pano is dependent on how many images are used to create the pano. Whatever size the width is, the height has to be exactly half. In auto Pano 4.4 you accomplish this while you are in the edit pano mode. Select the crop icon on the tool bar, then select Full Sphere in the left window and make sure you click the green check mark below the window. Then when you go to render (cog wheel) another window will pop up and show you the size of your pano, for example a recent one of mine showed me 24864 X 12432 where the height is exactly 1/2 of the width. I normally choose a size of 20000 X 10000, but there is nothing wrong with using full size if your editing software can handle it. After that is rendered I take the image into Photoshop and edit it. After photoshop it goes into Panotour Pro to create the final pano. Here is a sample what I do for real estate agents, Tarpon Estates | Virtual tour generated by SanCap Aerial The learning curve is a bit steep but after practice amazing results can happen.

The 2:1 aspect ratio is pretty simple. The size of the pano is dependent on how many images are used to create the pano. Whatever size the width is, the height has to be exactly half. In auto Pano 4.4 you accomplish this while you are in the edit pano mode. Select the crop icon on the tool bar, then select Full Sphere in the left window and make sure you click the green check mark below the window. Then when you go to render (cog wheel) another window will pop up and show you the size of your pano, for example a recent one of mine showed me 24864 X 12432 where the height is exactly 1/2 of the width. I normally choose a size of 20000 X 10000, but there is nothing wrong with using full size if your editing software can handle it. After that is rendered I take the image into Photoshop and edit it. After photoshop it goes into Panotour Pro to create the final pano. Here is a sample what I do for real estate agents, Tarpon Estates | Virtual tour generated by SanCap Aerial The learning curve is a bit steep but after practice amazing results can happen.
Wow... Need a lot of practice. You're good

I have been doing the same thing, here in Vermont
360 Degree Vermont Aerial Panoramas - Vermont Aerial Imaging
I am using the same software as you will recognize.
I wonder if you have tried Autopilot with waypoints and panoramas? Does your iPad overheat and shutdown?
What are you Pano settings in Autopilot? I mostly use Litchi for panos because it seems more reliable.

Have only manage to get one customer with this presentation. It requires you either have your own server or complete access to someone's else so you can do a massive upload of the files and link everything up!

Reactions: MobileAndMonitoring
Autoflight Autopilot does take a lot of Tablet resources, my old iPad got very hot & the App crashed several times. I upgraded to iPad 9.7 Pro & had no problems since. Pano photos work very well with PT GUI to stitch and make a fully interactive 360. PT GUI is amazing S/w.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam