Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Premiere Pro Dual Monitor Question

Reaction score
Color Correcting aside has anyone dealt with images that are significantly different between two screens? I have two screens that are corrected to be the same color. Yet the small docked viewer does not match the large screen viewer. There will be differences in Contrast, Color, and Image Noise. Usually I trust the large screen viewer for color and contrast, however I am finding the noise is more accurately displayed in the docked viewer..... has anyone noticed/dealt with this?
Image from docked viewer
upload_2016-12-6_21-52-14.png
Image from full screen
upload_2016-12-6_21-53-11.png
Obviously, these were not captured at the exact same moment, but you can see the noise level on the wall. This continues throughout the clip in the docked viewer where my full screen view is the the second image. My export of this video caries the noise.

Color Correcting aside has anyone dealt with images that are significantly different between two screens? I have two screens that are corrected to be the same color. Yet the small docked viewer does not match the large screen viewer. There will be differences in Contrast, Color, and Image Noise. Usually I trust the large screen viewer for color and contrast, however I am finding the noise is more accurately displayed in the docked viewer..... has anyone noticed/dealt with this?
Image from docked viewer
View attachment 11076
Image from full screen
View attachment 11077
Obviously, these were not captured at the exact same moment, but you can see the noise level on the wall. This continues throughout the clip in the docked viewer where my full screen view is the the second image. My export of this video caries the noise.
Although the issue is posted on wrong forum, my guess is that Playback Resolution on small docked viewer is set to less than Full to preserve computing power.

Photo/Video forum? Or which are you referring to? Playback is set to full. Doesn't changing the setting on one change the other? My biggest failure is that when I export I have the noise level from the first image not the second in the video.

Export setting are H.264 Rendered at maximum depth and bit rate at 45.

One last side note, the images above were after I let the video render.

Sent from my SM-N910V using InspirePilots mobile app

Photo/Video forum? Or which are you referring to? Playback is set to full. Doesn't changing the setting on one change the other? My biggest failure is that when I export I have the noise level from the first image not the second in the video.

Export setting are H.264 Rendered at maximum depth and bit rate at 45.

One last side note, the images above were after I let the video render.

Sent from my SM-N910V using InspirePilots mobile app
This is the DJI Inspire drone forum, Photo/Video is just a branch dedicated to a camera and image issues. I've no idea how to solve your problem, but Adobe Premiere Pro CC forum will be the best place to post.

Yep, got it. Taking a step back, I didn't state, what equipment I was using. X5R. I appreciate the point towards an adobe forum, I will certianly go there. I just figured I would check here too as I have noticed others ask questions when the exported didnt work out the way they expected it to.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thefollower