Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Quick realese propps

This has been discussed countless times. Many have posted the QR Props are not safe. Many have posted the revised QR Props that come with the I1 Version 2 are also not safe also. I guess I'm one of the lucky idiots who has flown his Inspire 1 with QR Props for 100 flights totaling a little over 17 hours of flying time without any issues. Granted now, I've replaced my props and springs twice, after 40-50 flights just to be on the safe side. That's been my experience. I recommend you see what everyone else post here and also check out FaceBook. You can also see what others are saying there. The key to success is that you check your I1 thoroughly prior to each flight, don't rush when putting on the props, make sure they are locked in place and don't ever fly with a battery that has not been recently re-charge to 100%. By recent I mean no more than 24 hours prior to flying. Before you ask, I'm using FW 1.6 and I've seen no problems with it so far. Good luck!!

Reactions: Enduro
This has been discussed countless times. Many have posted the QR Props are not safe. Many have posted the revised QR Props that come with the I1 Version 2 are also not safe also. I guess I'm one of the lucky idiots who has flown his Inspire 1 with QR Props for 100 flights totaling a little over 17 hours of flying time without any issues. Granted now, I've replaced my props and springs twice, after 40-50 flights just to be on the safe side. That's been my experience. I recommend you see what everyone else post here and also check out FaceBook. You can also see what others are saying there. The key to success is that you check your I1 thoroughly prior to each flight, don't rush when putting on the props, make sure they are locked in place and don't ever fly with a battery that has not been recently re-charge to 100%. By recent I mean no more than 24 hours prior to flying. Before you ask, I'm using FW 1.6 and I've seen no problems with it so far. Good luck!!
Great advice and spot on. I ck and re-check the props before each flight. And your right about the battery, I never try and start a flight at less than 100%

Reactions: Enduro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manashiroy