Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Remote Controller Transmitter

Reaction score
Hey all:
Quick question...I'm looking to buy an Inspire 1, I already have other DJI products/drones so I am very familiar with flying/piloting. My question is, does the Inspire 1 RC include HDMI output?

Thanks in advance!

HDMI Output on the Inspire 1 RC is a Mini HDMI (need mini to regular HDMI adapters!)...glad they moved to a regular HDMI output on the Inspire 2 RC...less cables = less "oh ****" moments on set :)
Thanks...I already have the adapter, but I've now moved onto looking at an Inspire 2. I somewhat perplexed about the DJI Store not have the Zenmuse X4S ready to ship yet

Thanks...I already have the adapter, but I've now moved onto looking at an Inspire 2. I somewhat perplexed about the DJI Store not have the Zenmuse X4S ready to ship yet

We've got plenty of X4S Cameras along with regular Inspire 2 units in stock and many more on the way. Feel free to give us a call or jump on the website and have a chat, despite most of the crew being out at CES a couple of us stayed back to hold down the fort. We'll be here until 5pm PST today.

HDMI Output on the Inspire 1 RC is a Mini HDMI (need mini to regular HDMI adapters!)...glad they moved to a regular HDMI output on the Inspire 2 RC...less cables = less "oh ****" moments on set :)
They should have gone to SDI since HDMI is only a domestic connector and not professional.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ai900exam