Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

RISE ABOVE custom drone soloutions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PerthPilot, Mar 28, 2016.

1. PerthPilot

PerthPilot Guest

Just wondering has anyone in Australia purchased the LP adapters and carbon fiber props from these guys?

2. Steven Powter

The LP adaptors & CF props are a waste of money,... there has never been a a independent comparison done on these props...., they are outrageously over priced and are unnecessary,
    the DJI props are fine, having flexibility is important for absorbing shock and load... the exaggerated failure of the DJI props has come from LP forum to promote his own product .. i have over 200 hours up using DJI props including QR never had a problem... i would never use LP adaptors or CF props.... but f you do decide you want to try them out, shop around there are other adaptors and CF props available at a fraction of the price... good luck....

3. PerthPilot

PerthPilot Guest

Thanks Steven I appreciate you input and I hear what you're saying. I have looked into this a fair bit and I keep coming back to the thought of plastic locks holding the props on, I think it's just peace of mind knowing that the carbon props will not fly off due to plastic bits breaking. I think I am willing to pay the money for peace of mind...I mean that's a lot of money being held up by plastic

iswimmer likes this.
  4. Steven Powter

Fair enough PerthPilot... just look at the alternative to LP products, there are a number of Adaptors and CF props available now...

5. PerthPilot

PerthPilot Guest

Thanks Steven, any pointers to where I can find these other products?

6. Steven Powter

Kálmán Kozomos
    February 24
    Hey LP . Me coming for your global industries..... . Inspire 1 quick release "prototype" lol

You could contact this guy i think he is in production now..

[​IMG]

Dronehi.re likes this.
  7. Steven Powter

John Sousa
    March 26 at 2:25am · Clinton, NY, United States
    For all you guys looking for prop adapters to switch to carbon fiber props. Check out the STO adapters that have a nice video about them on Utube. I just ordered a set from infinity hobby. Com. The 4 adapters shipped $26.00 and they have a USA warehouse. Good luck and God bless

kdownard, hoodlum1 and PerthPilot like this.
  8. seanmclean

Just so you are aware, the 'plastic locks' are a secondary measure ensuring the propellers stay attached. Whether you are screwing on props with DJI propellers or LP's adapters, the mechanism is identical, and potential for loss is identical. The prop locks that go with DJI's propellers is a backup safety.

9. PerthPilot

PerthPilot Guest

So you are saying that if I don't engage the quick release locks, the props will stay on?? I really don't understand your reply

10. seanmclean

Ignore that post then, I thought you were talking about the spin-on propellers with the separate prop locks.

PerthPilot likes this.
  11. PerthPilot

PerthPilot Guest

Hey mate I just ordered the STO adapters and props from infinite hobby $148 AUD...thanks heaps for your help

Steven Powter likes this.
  12. Steven Powter

Glad to have been of help PerthPilot.... cant understand why anyone would buy LP over priced products... he is a rip-off....

hoodlum1 likes this.
  13. PerthPilot

PerthPilot Guest

Agree 100%

14. hoodlum1

There is a German company that makes them for all you guys in Europe they do not ship to the USA. www.powersports-uav.de They have carbon fiber props also.good luck and God bless

15. kdownard

I can't find them on infinityhobby.com . Could someone please post the link too them on here Thanks again

16. hoodlum1

Infinity hobby-com

17. crashburn

18. kdownard

19. jlo

jlo

20. KyleMaxxUav

I'd buy these a bunch of times just to avoid dealing with LP. He's arrogant and overpriced!! But I'm also perfectly happy flying with the QR DJI ones.

Ward Paterson and Steven Powter like this.