Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Scandisk problem

Reaction score
Hi just a heads up I have been using a scandisk extreme pro 128 micro sdxc 2 for the last month with no problems until the last job about an hours footage nearly every clip had an error and couldn’t be played in Adobe I had to find another program to recode the footage before it would play in Adobe and even then there were missing frames .I love the speed of the card but I don’t trust them now. Cheers

Hi just a heads up I have been using a scandisk extreme pro 128 micro sdxc 2 for the last month with no problems until the last job about an hours footage nearly every clip had an error and couldn’t be played in Adobe I had to find another program to recode the footage before it would play in Adobe and even then there were missing frames .I love the speed of the card but I don’t trust them now. Cheers

Trade out the card for another one to make sure it's not the camera. MicroSD cards are NOT infallible. I have sent back 4 or 5 under warranty over the years.

D

Trade out the card for another one to make sure it's not the camera. MicroSD cards are NOT infallible. I have sent back 4 or 5 under warranty over the years.

D
Thanks for the feedback but I shot hundreds of hours over the past 5 years
I film special events and haven’t had this problem before and as the footage can’t be retaken I can’t take the chance also I googled the problem and
Four another guy having audio dropouts he was an musician.
Cheers

Thanks for the feedback but I shot hundreds of hours over the past 5 years
I film special events and haven’t had this problem before and as the footage can’t be retaken I can’t take the chance also I googled the problem and
Four another guy having audio dropouts he was an musician.
Cheers

Yes...my previous comment still stands.

D

Sandisk Extreme PRO is the only cards I use.. and have done that for years. :)
But yes memory-cards can fail.. and then it´s great to have a Extreme PRO with "Lifetime" or 30 years warranty.

Sandisk Extreme PRO is the only cards I use.. and have done that for years. :)
But yes memory-cards can fail.. and then it´s great to have a Extreme PRO with "Lifetime" or 30 years warranty.

Yep. I only buy the best...but sometimes even the best fails. That's what spares are for.

D

I have changed to Samsun cads the scandisk was the latest in Teck with a 240 mg read speed having spares which I do have doesn’t help if the footage I shot is damaged I can’t shoot it again I carry a Mavic pro as a spare and also have a spare 14-42 panasonic lens to swap with
Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP