Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Sharing a killer deal on an Inspire GPC case.

Reaction score
Sharing the love, spreading the word. Not trying to spam

ritzcamera.com has the GPC Travel mode case for $199 with free shipping.
their stock # is GOPDJIINSPIRE

I would post a direct link, but it comes across as appearing like an affiliate link and I don't want to piss off the mods :)

Last edited:
true, but functionally, there is no difference between a V1 and a V2 in form.
v2 has newer motors and a couple other minor things, but still has the same footprint no?

I'm sure the foam could be modified to fit a V2 with a nice sharp xacto too
:)

Differences for V2.0 are:
Cutout at front of AC to accommodate the larger vibration absorbing board
Cutout for X5 camera box
May not be deep enough for V2.0 with the landing gear risers.

sounds like a few of them were ordered.
:)
Yes, a very sweet deal!! If I didn't already have a good case I would definitely order one.
You can bet they are selling plenty.
That is probably at or below their cost, especially when you figure that shipping will run them $25-$70 depending on distance.
Must want to unload them.

Yes, a very sweet deal!! If I didn't already have a good case I would definitely order one.
You can bet they are selling plenty.
That is probably at or below their cost, especially when you figure that shipping will run them $25-$70 depending on distance.
Must want to unload them.

appears they were just closing out the last of their stock.

Last edited:
Sharing the love, spreading the word. Not trying to spam

ritzcamera.com has the GPC Travel mode case for $199 with free shipping.
I bought one because thats just too good to pass up and the factory supplied case is not the best for being tossed aboard a plane.

their stock # is GOPDJIINSPIRE

I would post a direct link, but it comes across as appearing like an affiliate link and I don't want to piss off the mods :)
Good tip - I'm sure they wanted to lower their stock on that case. It was a great deal for anyone that was looking for one.

OOS.. That DOES LOOK LIKE. Good price. I managed to find a heavy duty electrical equipment case (not watertight), for $30 on eBay that is just the right size. I took the insert out of my DJI case and put it in that and it works great.

I also found, and would recommend this case that holds the Inspire 1 in landing mode with camera attached for $159 @ amazon. It's way heavier duty than the stock case and way more convenient being able to pull I1out, attach props and fly'

Amazon.com: Bestem Aerial DJI Inspire 1 Black Waterproof 1680D EVA Shell Unique Hardshell InsPak Backpack Carrying Case with Gimbal Lock for DJI Inspire 1 (X3 only): Automotive

I own this case and use it only for shipping or checking the Inspire 1 Pro.

It's extremely well built and protects the contents very well, but is a pain in the *** to use on a regular basis.

I purchased a Bestem Aerial backpack setup for $169 and it makes the Inspire as easy to launch as the Phantom except I have to spend 20 seconds to put the props on..! Ha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawsonlee