Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Shipping before January?

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I read on the DJI site that if you ordered the Premium package you would receive your Inspire 2 towards the end of December. I order mine from Adorama and was wondering if this early shipping would still apply if you purchased the package from another dealer other than DJI?

The way I understood it was if you ordered the Premium package you would receive in early December. Where did you see "end" of December? Not sure about Adorama.

I am scheduled to receive my Inspire shipments in this coming Wednesday or Thursday.
Which package did you order and who told you about that date? Originally I was told early December as well and then I went on DJI Chat and had them check the status of my order. It was at that point they said January 5th for my Inspire 2.

Way cool and congratulations!! Please post some videos or pics when you get a chance.

They are supposed to be leaving the factory any day now...we were advised that ours will be arriving very, very soon. Extra batteries could be a delay though. As soon as we know they have for sure left the factory we can post about the ETA on our units for anyone thats interested.

Reactions: DECinHSV
It would be nice to get the order in before the end of the year. This way it can help with business taxes.
I did see the other day that the package deal showed 5 -7 days. I ordered my package deal with in hours of it going live.

Yes - premium packages are the first to ship and are going to arrive really soon. In addition to the equipment write off this year, there is a price increase (relatively small) scheduled for January. Between the write off and the increase in price it definitely makes sense to get it in December (or at least order it and pay for it) if you are planning to get one anytime soon. Also, don't forget that the Chinese new year will generally put a halt to shipments from the factory for approximately 2 weeks.

can y'all confirm . . . the Premium Combo package does NOT include the DJI Lens ?

Thx ! I've seen that on a couple articles about it, but its not listed on the dji page . . . just wanted to confirm. My luck, after patiently waiting, Id have NO lens to use for the first flight :) lol . . . now I know ~

Hi Hellhogo,

On the DJI site when you add the Premium package it shows the individual included items. The camera is listed at $1,899.00 and links through to the camera with lens option. I a guessing this is just a website error at B&H.

Hi Hellhogo,

On the DJI site when you add the Premium package it shows the individual included items. The camera is listed at $1,899.00 and links through to the camera with lens option. I a guessing this is just a website error at B&H.

Then maybe they are different combos. I've seen several resellers selling the combo and explicitly state that there's no lens, including this sites sponsor AerialmediaPros.

Then maybe they are different combos. I've seen several resellers selling the combo and explicitly state that there's no lens, including this sites sponsor AerialmediaPros.
mine arrived today . . . its says 'NO LENS' on instructions, but in the box there is the stock lens !! #woot ~

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorganDimo