Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD 3/22/18 Inspire2/X5S ProRes/CDNG 2SSD 4batts Seacraft tray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Website
www.cassidyinc.com
3/22/18 SOLD SOLD SOLD

I purchased this Inspire 2 Premium Combo package from Florida Drone Supply just under a year ago. I used it for a while before flying it into a tree branch 60 feet above an asphalt driveway. Totally destroyed it.
Thankfully I had DJI Care Refresh on both the aircraft and camera ! DJI replaced it with a totally new aircraft, gimbal, and lens. After receiving the replacements, I did one short test flight to confirm that everything was working and then parked it. So, this aircraft, gimbal, and lens are BRAND NEW with only about 10 minutes of flight time. No scratches, no dings, no issues. All 4 batteries in excellent condition. It flies great and the X5S looks awesome. DJI transferred my ProRes/CDNG license to the new aircraft so it's all set and ready to shoot.

Here's what I have in it and what's included:
Inspire2/X5S Premium Combo package w/ProRes/CDNG license installed....................$6198.00
Cine SSD Station................................................................................................................$149.00
240 Gb SSD........................................................................................................................$499.00
240 Gb SSD........................................................................................................................$499.00
TB50 Battery.......................................................................................................................$159.00
TB50 Battery.......................................................................................................................$159.00
Seacraft Tray - black (Nice!).................................................................................................$89.00
Seacraft Grip - for Ipad/Iphone...........................................................................................$147.00

TOTAL original cost..........................................................................................................$7899.00

All original accessories, manuals, cords, etc, are included except for battery insulation "stickies"
which I have misplaced somewhere. 2 sets of props included. (note - none of these props rattle!)
Original microSD card included. Everything pictured is included.

Asking $5950.00 USD Paypal only and US buyers only. Free Insured Shipping. I will ship in the original DJI shipping box for the main Inspire2 case, and one additional box for accessories.

Feel free to email me at "[email protected]" with questions or to haggle !

Last edited:
nice i want buy Cine SSD Station and ssd , thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irene