Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD! CrystalSky 7.85 High Brightness Monitor and 2 mounting brackets

Reaction score
I have a 7.85" CrystalSky High Brightness Monitor and 2 remote controller mounting brackets for sale. I purchased these on August 12, 2018.
The monitor comes with 2 batteries and a charging station. You will have to use your monitor charging cord for the charging station. I use the one for my Inspire 1.
I paid $699 for the monitor and $79 each for the mounting brackets.

The monitor is awesome with great view in the sunlight. My work is requiring me to load drone sense and I can't put this app on the crystal sky so I am selling it.

Purchased directly from DJI less than a month ago.

I am willing to sell the monitor and the mounts for $600.00 plus shipping.

Brent

Last edited:
I have a 7.85" CrystalSky High Brightness Monitor and 2 remote controller mounting brackets for sale. I purchased these on August 12, 2018.
The monitor comes with 2 batteries and a charging station. You will have to use your monitor charging cord for the charging station. I use the one for my Inspire 1.

The monitor is awesome with great view in the sunlight. My work is requiring me to load drone sense and I can't put this app on the crystal sky so I am selling it.

Brent
Items location?
What dollars? CAD/AUS/Fijian?

Brent
$550 shipped to Georgia?
I can pay via PayPal or card right now. Let me know. Thanks, Chris

Deal!!
My PayPal is
[email protected]

Send me your info and i will ship today

Brent
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
Sorry for the delay. I had a work related issue arise to where I had to travel to Florida to see about it at one of my trailer dealers.

Anyway, I am just getting back into Georgia and need to know if you still have the crystalsky available for purchase?

If so, then I need to know if you can post it to Facebook for sale as a buy-it-now item? You can even mark it up slightly to cover the charges for doing this but I would feel safer knowing it was a secure transaction for both of us.

Thanks and let me know something soon. Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvollc