Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD SOLD MOD PLEASE CLOSE RICE DROPPED INSPIRE 2 FOR SALE X4S or X5S EXTRA BATTERIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Inspire 2 with 5 flights on it, in excellent condition. Comes with all stock parts in the kit. 2 pairs of batteries with 3 cycles. The other pair have 2 cycles on them. 8 props 4 new.

Can be bought with a X4S or X5S camera. Almost any lens configuration you need on the X5S stock lens Olympus 14 42 pancake zoom. 25mm lumix G, 45mm Olympus lens.

I also have extra batteries with 8 to 10 cycles on them. So tell me what your after and I will give you a price. For the mod, I will put a base price with the X4S & X5S. Any questions please call me. If I don't answer please leave a message. 262 389-0043

I 2 complete with X4S with filters. 2 pairs of batteries. $3250 shipped to contiguous 48 USA currency.

Same as above with the X5S stock lens
$4300 shipped to contiguous 48 USA currency.image_123986672.JPGIMG_0210.jpg

Last edited:
An EARLY Merry Christmas 2018!
Man oh man......why did you not post this up in early December?????? I just forked out $6,500 for I2 + X5S + Crystal Sky UB, travel case and couple extra batteries. Somebody gonna get a good deal!
OK when you are ready to part with X5S lenses plus filters? please contact me and also any battery pairs that you might wish to sell a part from the bundle.

PM sent right now.

Text sent for the batteries. And no shipping needed-judging by your phone number, I’m local.

I’m after more batteries if you have any left that aren’t spoken for.

I will drop the price on this kit. Please contact me if you have a intrest in it. Thankyou

Inspire 2 with 5 flights on it, in excellent condition. Comes with all stock parts in the kit. 2 pairs of batteries with 3 cycles. The other pair have 2 cycles on them. 8 props 4 new.

Can be bought with a X4S or X5S camera. Almost any lens configuration you need on the X5S stock lens Olympus 14 42 pancake zoom. 25mm lumix G, 45mm Olympus lens.

I also have extra batteries with 8 to 10 cycles on them. So tell me what your after and I will give you a price. For the mod, I will put a base price with the X4S & X5S. Any questions please call me. If I don't answer please leave a message. 262 389-0043

I 2 complete with X4S with filters. 2 pairs of batteries. $3250 shipped to contiguous 48 USA currency.

Same as above with the X5S stock lens
$4300 shipped to contiguous 48 USA currency.View attachment 17570View attachment 17571

Please price: Onspire 2, x5s, paired extra low cycled batteries.
Thanks, John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212